Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

Daijoubou, everyone....  Infinity-san is perfectly fine.  ^___^
Just busy with Songkran and all..... ^.^

Which reminds me....

สวัสà¸"ีปีใหม  ^V^

Thurosis

;133 LOVELY THOSE CHIBIS XD ;175
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

NejinOniwa

Hey, I haven't seen infizer-ssu for a while, come to think of it...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Kami-Tux

right... she seemed to have gotten a life!

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

NejinOniwa

OH NOES!!! WE'RE ALL GON' DAAAAAAIE!!!
>.<

<.<
Ahhahahahah... ^_^

Darknight_88

QuoteAlso the fact that most of us are students in some form or another probably is one of the causes of the "dark energy" I was talking about. In America, we have midterms in high school about now. In Europe, Japan, and in most colleges, finals should be coming very soon. Yes! That's probably the reason. Problem solved...
Exactly, that's the reason. Loads and loads of homework, a flash project for my informatics class,  midterm exams just 2 weeks ahead, finals exams in 6 weeks, a lot of rushed theory from teachers, military service, university admission exams...
...and a wallpaper contest, for which I haven't  started to draw.

That's right people, I'm alive. For those who didn't notice, I have been absent, and will continue to be  :D. Will try to check more often.

Aurora Borealis

Am I the only one who is completely unaffected by the midterms going on in the US? Sure, there have been quite a few tests and quizzes, especially in some harder units but I haven't had the need to study any harder and haven't had any extra homework! 0__0

CaptBrenden

....Im a US member but I am unaffected, cus Im not a student, wooo!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

SleepyD

midterms? Well, in that case, you'll be seeing me sooner than the others.

I got finals and final projects and final papers. XP
....and yes, that wallpaper I haven't started on. XD;;

Just now, I spent 12 hours, with breaks only for eating, to finish a physics assignment that's already late. The only really major thing I gotta do is to research, start, and finish an 8 page paper for history.

And mind you, I absolutely suck and hate writing.

....poems, sure; I write when a random idea pops in.   Writing assignments? *killz*

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"Am I the only one who is completely unaffected by the midterms going on in the US? Sure, there have been quite a few tests and quizzes, especially in some harder units but I haven't had the need to study any harder and haven't had any extra homework! 0__0
haha.... I'm not worried much about the exams.  Papers (from any class that requires me to write 'em) and physics homework sets are what usually do me in.  Particularly when...
they're all freakin' due in the same week! Or worse, the same day! XP

NejinOniwa

Ugh. I've got a damn maths test tomorrow -_-

Aurora Borealis

Aw geez. I just remembered I have to write an essay about "Fahrenheit 451" for English class over something I learned in the book! I also have an upcoming math test too, more specifically over trigonometry! But at least I actually understand trig as opposed to when I first learned it 3 years ago!

Gummster

I laugh at you having to study for life Hahahahaha! I don't need to anymore.

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "Gummster"I laugh at you having to study for life Hahahahaha! I don't need to anymore.

Gummster-san Hidoii

Oh well, i'll be in the same condition next year anyway, Yehey for Graduation!!!!!

but for now, Yehey for Summer break!!!!

everybody is cramming, even for the wallpaper contest!

Cramming Cramming Cramming just like a good student!!
My my, aren't you lovely~

NewYinzer

QuoteAm I the only one who is completely unaffected by the midterms going on in the US? Sure, there have been quite a few tests and quizzes, especially in some harder units but I haven't had the need to study any harder and haven't had any extra homework!

You and me both! I've got a math test Wednesday, a Latin test Thursday, a Latin project due next Monday, and a science tournament Friday. I just had to finish two huge History and Literature papers (on the Renaissance and Silas Marner, respectively), and there is a new History project due in two weeks. Then in early June I have finals.

zjhentohlauedy

Oo. a science tournament!?!
My my, aren't you lovely~