Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exa

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"
I also updated my avatar! It's of one of my characters, Aurora! She's a magical girl who's part of an underground resistance group of crazy magical people out to overthrow the totalitarian goverment of Paine's Minion Squad to save the state of Confusion! Her main weapon is a magic wand that can turn into a ray gun. :D

Cute magical girl? Underground resistance? Totalitarian goverment? The state of Confusion? Magic wand which can turn into a ray gun? That's...
AWESOME! I think that series must be as good (and crazy) as ZerOSanity! ^^

zjhentohlauedy

That's so cute Aurora-san!! me want magic wand!! i'm going on the internet!!

Thanks for explaining Mission Goo Newyinzer-san! good thing you didn't leek out too much information! I wouldn't want these Earthlings to know of their IMPENDING DOOM!!!
My my, aren't you lovely~

NejinOniwa

*do-do-do-doom doom do-doom doom*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

SleepyD

Quote from: "Tsubashi"Yeah, I think it's due to the fact that many of our regular posters have been busy and/or posting less, which produces less new topics / ideas which give new people / less actives less to talk about, which in turn gives the forum an "odd" feel.
It also might be attributed to the fact that a lot of the creative artwork done recently was release in a large clump, leaving us in a sortof lull of new artwork, also affecting forum mood.

Just my ideas, though.

Added after 1 minutes:

In keeping with the topicless-ness, however, has anyone else ever had the "OS-tan Master" Rank? I've never seen it before!

holy flippin flamingoes!

1500? >_> Last I checked you must have been around 600-800.
Have I really been gone that long? >_<

Don't worry folks, give me until May. May 9th. The day of my last final.  I shall join you then. ^^

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Tsubashi

Another factor of the odd mood may be Infinity-sama's prolonged absence. She posted a lot of new artwork in incredibly short cycles, but now hasn't posted anything since the 7th. That's quite weird!
-Tsu

CaptBrenden

maybe she got sick of how slow the rest of us produced stuff as well?

Tsubashi

That could very well be! I wonder if she'll come back?
-Tsu

CaptBrenden

donno, I kinda felt like we were a bunch of leeches -_-

Tsubashi

True, but she seemed pretty enthused about making mini OS-tans, so her sudden absence is startling
-Tsu

Exa

* prays for Infinity-zero-sama's comeback *
We miss you, Infinity-zero-sama!!!

zjhentohlauedy

*Reducing leech power....*

Where is infinity-zero-sama!!!

NewYinzer

QuoteAnother factor of the odd mood may be Infinity-sama's prolonged absence. She posted a lot of new artwork in incredibly short cycles, but now hasn't posted anything since the 7th. That's quite weird!

You know...that's probably it! I haven't seen much of her drawings recently. Also the fact that most of us are students in some form or another probably is one of the causes of the "dark energy" I was talking about. In America, we have midterms in high school about now. In Europe, Japan, and in most colleges, finals should be coming very soon. Yes! That's probably the reason. Problem solved...

*speaks to GIR*

Why was there bacon in the soap?

*GIR responds*

I made it myself!

zjhentohlauedy

finals just finished for me!!! and still going strong!! (still no failures.....yet)

I just made Waffles!!!

These got peanuts and soap in 'em!

Tsubashi

QuoteAlso the fact that most of us are students in some form or another probably is one of the causes of the "dark energy" I was talking about. In America, we have midterms in high school about now. In Europe, Japan, and in most colleges, finals should be coming very soon.

That's very true. I've finals in about two weeks, so a lot of my time is spend studying. Maybe Infinity-sama has the same problem?
-Tsu