Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYinzer

If you haven't noticed...I tend to lurk and come back...rarely coming out of the darkness to post...

*makes wind noises very poorly*

NejinOniwa

Well, tomorrow it's time for me to go off to the great Scandinavian north again...
This time, it's Sweden. Not as ridiculous language, not as much mountains, and a bit more EU than Norway, but I've not seen much other differences with the two other than those...
Anyways, except for the obligatory sightseeing of the capital and stuff my mates hooked me up on an anime convention somewhere out in the suburbs - so that's where I'll be spending most of my weekend.

Which means,
THREE MORE DAYS WITHOUT COMPUTARS AND INTARWEBS! NOOOOOOOES!!! >_<
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Gummster

You're gonna be disappointed, I was...

NejinOniwa

I HAVE been there before, ye'now. Wasn't really disappointing, and I doubt things will be this time either. Although I wonder how I'll fare at a swedish con...wonder how that will be like!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

zjhentohlauedy

Oooo, the topicless thread silenced for 5 days?

Anyway I'm still filled with goo, Mission GOO!
My my, aren't you lovely~

Exa

Strange, the community doesn't have enough topics for a topicless thread... But I don't want to know about that "Mission GOO"...

zjhentohlauedy

of course you wouldn't want to know about Mission Goo Earth Human!
because it concerns your impending DOOM!!!
Muwahahahahahaha
My my, aren't you lovely~

Gummster

I want to know about "mission GOO" Sounds interesting. Ok not really but it's better then noting right.

Aurora Borealis

I too am curious about this "Mission GOO"!

NewYinzer

I hate to strike a low chord, but have the forums seemed a little "odd" in the last few days? My gallery upload count seems to be going down, new members are far and few, and it seems as though the forum has a dark energy running through it. I think that there are dark forces at work here...ones that are kinda hard to explain. Hey - it's just a NewYinzer observation - don't take it to heart! But I wonder...

*dons temple priest garb*

Out demons!

*throws charms and other spells on the forum*

QuoteI too am curious about this "Mission GOO"!

It's flowing through my veins...like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!

(This is an Invader Zim reference, BTW)

Tsubashi

Yeah, I think it's due to the fact that many of our regular posters have been busy and/or posting less, which produces less new topics / ideas which give new people / less actives less to talk about, which in turn gives the forum an "odd" feel.
It also might be attributed to the fact that a lot of the creative artwork done recently was release in a large clump, leaving us in a sortof lull of new artwork, also affecting forum mood.

Just my ideas, though.

Added after 1 minutes:

In keeping with the topicless-ness, however, has anyone else ever had the "OS-tan Master" Rank? I've never seen it before!
-Tsu

Aurora Borealis

I'm not sure whether because you reached 1500 posts or if it's a custom rank. But either way, congrats! (no, I never seen it before)

*Is still clinging onto Mac OSX rank*

I also updated my avatar! It's of one of my characters, Aurora! She's a magical girl who's part of an underground resistance group of crazy magical people out to overthrow the totalitarian goverment of Paine's Minion Squad to save the state of Confusion! Her main weapon is a magic wand that can turn into a ray gun. :D

Tsubashi

I don't think it's a custom rank, but then again, how am I to know?
Nifty-sweet anyway!

I like your new avi, btw! I was randomly going through profiles and noticed the change, but didn't recognize her (Sorry!)
Still, that's quite a nifty wand! Where can I get one?
-Tsu

Aurora Borealis

(as said by Timmy Turner) "Uhh... Internet?" :D

I understand if you didn't recognize Aurora right away because she hasn't gotten a proper introduction in my original comic series (which I am actually redoing! Yes, I'm redoing both of my comic serieses. Luckily it doesn't take all that long to redo a page, now that I've gotten the hang of using Inkscape!)

Tsubashi

Oooh! Aaah!
Redone comics! Don't forget to post them in your gallery!

*Goes and camps Aurora's user gallery*
-Tsu