Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

Holy shite!  3000 GET is mine!!

Added after 1 hours 36 minutes:

and in an unrelated event:
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Kami-Tux

*lol*

BTW: I want to announce that I now use a picture of myself as avatar :)

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

C-Chan

KUTE!!!!  ^V^
(that's "cute" designed for the KDE environment...)  ^__~

BTW, didn't know you starred in your own series of kid's learning software.  ^____^;

http://www.tuxpaint.org/

CaptBrenden

just got back from sakura con... gawd my legs feel like jello.... >_< and i has so little money dispire all the great things to do or buy there.  it really hurts >_<  i had enough money to buy a few figures in random boxes.. but i didnt get the figs i wanted from them.. tho the ones i got wernt bad. i got a nice sasaki makie one, an kanaria one (it hurts me deep inside that i didnt get gin-sama...) and i got a 2 pack that got me both Chachamaru and Evangeline, plus an extra set of legs so i could sit them down at a provided desk!  They may be chibi, but i have at least 2 big time favorite chracters added too my collection.  

Oh and gawd, there are hundereds of people i dont know with my photo now -_- I never would have imagined my Cpl Shepard costume would be such a hit.  i spent a bluk of the time posing for people. there was on person there as a head crab zombie and we did a photo shoot for people!

met the guy that draws mega tokyo and he signed a book for me,  and like later on I went to a rave dance thing, where they were playing all sorts of crazy dancing anime chracters on big screens while we danced.

Oh and I watched all 3 new hellsing OVAs on a thearter screen!!  and there were gaming rooms, and I saw so many great cosplayers there.. like there was an adorable little kiki carrying a gigi plush, and then there were some nurses from silent hill, and a P head for that mater.. and soooooo many bleach, naruto and final fantasy cos players there o_o thos seem to be the three top right now, closely followed by FMA and hellsing.   omg that con was so awsome!

soo bad i only had the money to do one day.. this makes me sad

almost as sad as the fact they had a giant squeesable suigintou cuddle pillow thing.... it was so much.. but it was so great....  I will save so much money for next years

Kami-Tux

Quote from: "C-Chan"KUTE!!!!  ^V^
(that's "cute" designed for the KDE environment...)  ^__~

BTW, didn't know you starred in your own series of kid's learning software.  ^____^;

http://www.tuxpaint.org/
I have heard of Tuxpaint :) I'm emerging it ;>

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

NejinOniwa

I'M BACK, MINASANSSU!

Oh break my back over a cup of tea, ssu! That was one hell of a weekssu...No computar since my lappy was GONE when i needed it the most (figured out that my sister had lappynapped it when i needed it the most later), but LOTSSU OF SNOW! And winter is all gone down here, so there was much rejoicing...

Anyways, this place seems to be hoppin' up good! I'm still just halfway through checking up on what I've missed on my holidays, but things are still as crispy 'n fresh as if just plucked out of the toaster...

...oh foogle ziggy! I haven't checked the kazumi picloader for OVER A WEEK! I'M COMING, SSU! *runs off*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

C-Chan

Welcome back.  ^__^
I take it you discoverd the mini DC-tans.  -v-

QuoteI have heard of Tuxpaint  I'm emerging it ;>

Make sure you produce a TuxTrail some time.  I'd like to have my kids play a version of Oregon Trail with a penguin in it.  -v-
(And I don't think PyTrail does.)  ^^;

NewYinzer

Welcome back! Hope you enjoyed Norway!

rdhdtwns

*peers in*

Hi everyone~ I'm alive. Cons and guy keeping me busy ._.;
Next con is Anime Central! Maybe see some of you there? ^_^

*sneaks back out*
So cute it\'s deadly!

C-Chan

*latches on to Codi-san*

Hi!  ^___^

CaptBrenden

not unless its in washington.. that last two weeks showed me how expensive cons are...

that reminds me, I still need to post pics from saturday

rdhdtwns

Cons aren't expensive for me anymore, namely because I know the right people to get free rooming and badges :P The only thing that costs me is travel + food ._. Blah, plane tickets to Chicago more expensive than I thought x.x;;;

Hi C-chan~~ <3 How's my piggy? <3
So cute it\'s deadly!

CaptBrenden

what about the cool nick nacks and stuff?!?!? thats what costs me the most, plus the travel would be quite a bit..

and your pig is great!  especialy with this sweet and sour sauce!

NewYinzer

Sweet and sour? Aww...I wanted honey mustard!

Anyway, welcome back Codi! At least until the next con!

CaptBrenden

not that she will post much -_- bloody lurking codi