Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsubashi

Welcome back, NewYinzer-sama!!! Hope your vacation was fun! ^__^

QuoteI seems that trolls haven't invaded the forum, and things have calmed down between us and Waha6x36 (sorry if that opened up old wounds).

Yes, it seems thing quieted down rather quickly, but it would be advisable to avoid that topic for a while ^^'

Quote...and Tsubashi appears to be getting along fine

Well, if you can call getting chased around by an armored space knight with a giant, pointy ban-sythe of death "Just Fine," then I guess... ^-^
Nah, things really have been just fine!
-Tsu

CaptBrenden

its a halbard get it right.  A nemisis ban halbard that when weilded by a greyknight not only bans but banishes demons and destroys creatures of darkness.  

oh yeah... i was soppose to be killing you *heads out after tsu*

Added after 9 minutes:

and EMPEROR DAMN IT!  This peice is too small -_- I cant mount the 203 on my M4 unless i improvise on it
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Exa

Random topic change:

I saw that ninjas vs. pirates thing in a lot of place, but I still don't  know when and where it origins? It's from 4chan or some other place?

Fedora-Tan

The site is moved on the new server, please tell me (by email if possible) if anything is wrong.

All should work, including gallery and downloads but i'm very busy and can't test myself.

Added after 54 seconds:

Slight problem with mails config, it's ok now. ;)

NejinOniwa

@ exa
Naah, the pirate/ninja thing sounds way too western to me. But heck, i dunno, might be something eastern still...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Tsubashi

@Fedora-dono
Wow, your initial prognosis was at least a week, and you had it done in three days! You've outdone your self again ^__^

Though I've yet to come across an error in the forums, the wiki is giving me a "403 Forbidden!"
-Tsu

zjhentohlauedy

o_o  It's been a while!!
I'm back!!, well for today at least. then I'm gone again for a few more days, i just got of from doing a hell of a lot of schoolwork!... :(

Wow. leave for a few days and i already missed this place.

I guess i missed alot of things; flaming barbeques, the transfer and stuff (fedora-san really is great!), and of course Infinity-zero's great creations!!!! man, miss a few days and your flooded with minis.

nice to see everyone is doing fine especially Newyinzer! coming back  from a trip and all.

Nejinoniwa-san has been very hyper these past days! keep it up!!

glad to see c-chan is still in one piece! hehe

Man, I'm so excited! I've been buying loads of gashapon this past week! and a convention is coming up in a few days!

anyway, its gonna take some time for me to scroll through the other threads. ^_^
My my, aren't you lovely~

CaptBrenden

Going to Comiccon!  :D  Apperently there is a comic con in seattle tommarow and im going with.. a girl o_o   shes cute and says she might even cosplay

be envios, be very envios bwahahaha!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NewYinzer

All right Captain! Don't forget to tell us afterwards who she cosplayed as!

NejinOniwa

I'm going on vacation~ ^-^ ~SSU!

NewYinzer

Alrighty then! Enjoy your vacation, NejinOniwa! Bon Voyage!

NejinOniwa

Thankies, yinssu! But also, vacation also means no intarwebs and access here...:(
Will i survive?

Kami-Tux

Bon voyage! Come back in one piece and well relaxed! ;>

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

zjhentohlauedy

You can survive! You must! when will you be coming back?

I'm so envious of captain.... show us a picture or she doesn't exist!! kekeke
My my, aren't you lovely~

Nidas

How many feminists does it take to change a lightbulb?

Trick question. Feminists can't change things.

EDIT: oh and Capt, pics plz :p