Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

I really should be more specific when I say things... its airsoft.  

The picture from the website I ordered it from, but it is just as cool as pictured...
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

IanDanKilmaster

Well, hey it's still a gun and the fact that it's airsoft means that you can legally tease your friends with it.  Yeah, that's pretty badass.  Hopefully I might be able to afford one myself this summer.

The Choice of a New Generation.

CaptBrenden

thats nothing compaired to the shotgun, nearly all metal and wood, actually feeds and ejects shells.  im so geeked XD

IanDanKilmaster

Shells?! Wow, so how does that work?

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

SOMEBODY SET UP US THE BOMB!!!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

each shell has a small gas resevore, load each shell with bbs, load them into the shotguns internal magazine just like a real shot gun and pump it to feed and eject from said internal mag.  if not for the smaller hidden barrel inside the for show barrel you could hardly tell it isnt real, i mean its bloody metal and wood! my god i love this gun!!

*geekgasums all over the thread*

Yoshitaka

captbrender where did u get those? i want one of those! they look pretty cool, i envy u :(

Aurora Borealis

Wow! Those are some cool guns! :D

CaptBrenden

http://www.trinityairsoft.com/default.aspx

oooh i want that SCAR but anyways.. thats the site i order them from. they arnt cheap.. but after getting good guns, ill never go back to the cheapo wall mart specials

Yoshitaka

man that M92F looks way too cool, i want one of those and ill be happy for ever and ever o.o... i cant see the price of the weaps anywhere, could  u help me out please?

Edit: nvm i saw it, 130 dollars... not in stock anyway hehe, its very expensive for me...  :(

CaptBrenden

well the Samurai edge one is out of stock but the other 2 are in stock.. the crome and black ones

anyhow, looks like im moving up in the world!  my supervisor has apperntly heard nothing but good things about me from our clients and well soon be giving me the training nessicary to put me on patrol. Ill have a squad car, batton, cuffs and tazer gun very soon!

Laevatein

Your own squad car? Awesome XD More nice toys to play with XD

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

NewYinzer

Squad car? Tazer gun? Turtle-based weapons systems? Everyone's having delusions of grandeur...

*regains composure*

Well...I'm back from my vacation. I seems that trolls haven't invaded the forum, and things have calmed down between us and Waha6x36 (sorry if that opened up old wounds). C-Chan appears to be keeping up with his Wiki editing and image creation, and Tsubashi appears to be getting along fine. I'd elaborate more on everyone else, but I'm tired from a day of traveling. My vacation went well, and I have returned to a peaceful forum. So...I'll see yinz around!

CaptBrenden

forgotten pretty much the very next day.

looking at getting another gun now.. these things are addictive.. maybe the desert eagle... id get the SPAS 12 if it was in stock..

NejinOniwa

Guns are toys. Weapons are pointy. ALWAYS. ;)
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS