Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

It r a fact!

I know because of my learnings!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

To change the nonexistent topic (what? it IS topicless, i mean), I have just gone on a rampage and uber-tweaked my interface. Now my bootscreen is the same as the ZAFT gundams from GSD...which is, pretty hilarious. ^-^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NewYinzer

So...what is this you're saying about giant robots?

*alarm sounds*

Warning: Alert About NewYinzer's RL Coming Up! Avert Ears!

*alarm stops*

Just so you know, I will be leaving OS-Tan Collections for the next 7 days. My family is going on vacation to the tropics and I will be unable to contact you. As of now I will no longer be active, but I thought I might give you a heads up. Have a nice week! I hope that this place doesn't burst into flames while I'm gone! Bye!

*ping*

Transmission concluded. Resume normal activities.

*ping*

Laevatein

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"To change the nonexistent topic (what? it IS topicless, i mean), I have just gone on a rampage and uber-tweaked my interface. Now my bootscreen is the same as the ZAFT gundams from GSD...which is, pretty hilarious. ^-^

;015

Teach me my master!  ;013  ;015  o_o  *bows*

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

Q4(V)

hehehe 3000 post this IS IT

i was have

as one of the oldest members i take this great honour, and wish Os-tan I great future......

;megashino;

hehehe well i have to do some thing big lol

now continue your topicless thread

Exa

Wow, we already reached 3000 posts? We do 6000 more and this topic is OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDD! XD

NejinOniwa

OOUUVER NAAAIINEE THAAAUUUUUSSEENDD!??!?!?!?!

Lolx. Anyways...
Quote from: "Laevatein"Teach me my master!    *bows*
What you have to do is quite simple, actually. There are multiple ways, but this is how i did:
First of all, download StyleXP (or just, have it beforehand). I'd recommend by torrent or DC or similar, unless you actually want to pay for it. ;006  I have no link as of now, though.
Then you install it all and access the menu. From there you're able to change most visual interface options, like themes and login and everything, AND ALSO the bootscreen. It will warn you for doing this, though, but it won't mess anything up - although you will be prompted to choose what OS to boot (choose between WinXP <bootscreen> and WinXP, or whatever Win OS you use) when starting your computer, as if you had a multi-os partitioned machine. The default will be the one with the specced-up bootscreen, though, so no excessive worrying is necessary there ^-^
When you have everything installed you'll simply have to get some themes and stuff for yourself. I recommend http://www.themexp.org, that's where i got all my stuff from - EXCEPT the gundam bootscreen. I can't remember where i got it from, but i will add it in the attachment.
It IS quite simple actually...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Laevatein

Awesome, thanks for the instruction *bows*

Now to find myself an appropriate theme... btw, is that Gundam bootscreen animated?

NejinOniwa

Sadly, no. That has to be the only downside to it...And that it isn't such a good res.
But the standard loading strip still appears though, so it's not static, at least.

Laevatein

So much for booting up the GUNDAM OS... T_T

NejinOniwa

Aurora Borealis

Congrats on the 3000 post get, Q4(\/)!

BTW, is the screencap you posted of Shinobu from Love Hina? Certainly looks like her but I'm not sure. But I do know there is an emoticon based off that screencap though!

CaptBrenden

BWAHAHAHAHAHA My packages have arrived!! I now have myself a sniper rifle, berreta M92 with the S.T.A.R.S. logo on it and a pump action WWII trench gun!

Needless to say im geeked.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Kami-Tux

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"BWAHAHAHAHAHA My packages have arrived!! I now have myself a sniper rifle, berreta M92 with the S.T.A.R.S. logo on it and a pump action WWII trench gun!

Needless to say im geeked.

Wait, you can get a functioning firearm with S.T.A.R.S. on it?!?... kickass!

The Choice of a New Generation.