Laevatein

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

Exa

Quote from: "Nidas"DANBOORU IS DEAD, LOVE IS OVER ;_;

This displeases me greatly >: /

* looks the picture *
* runs over while crying *
* goes Vader style *
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Darknight_88

Quote from: "Nidas"DANBOORU IS DEAD, LOVE IS OVER ;_;

This displeases me greatly >: /

OH SHI-

Dead Deadbooru is DEAD
I think we all knew this would happen (without HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEG donations). Sooner or later.

I'm gonna miss you Danbooru ;_;

;___;

Exa

Danbooru is now known as Deadbooru.
Rest in Peace... :(

Silentbob

:(   That sucks.  

Well, at least it's Friday.

Nidas

Quote from: "Silentbob":(   That sucks.  

Well, at least it's Friday.

Saturday here :P

I was on danbooru's IRC earlier and there was talk of danbooru being resurrected, but don't expect to see it return soon or at the same address =/ They might torrent the archive though. In the meantime a stripped down version can be found here: http://foone.org/tinyboofoo/

Aurora Borealis

Aww. I miss Danbooru too!

Let's give a moment of silence for Danbooru and mourn!

zjhentohlauedy

Nooo!! Danbooru!!!

they are gonna torrent the archive? could you inform us when that happens Nidas? Pllleeaazzzeee ;173
My my, aren't you lovely~

CaptBrenden

it will be missed.

In other news,  did you know they make a white cheddar cheese cup of noodles? o_O

My sniper rifle shows up tomarow. if i hadnt been at work when they tried to deliver it today I would have it now -_-
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Nidas

Quote from: "zjhentohlauedy"Nooo!! Danbooru!!!

they are gonna torrent the archive? could you inform us when that happens Nidas? Pllleeaazzzeee ;173

yeah I'll post about it if/when the torrent is released ;P

You can also watch for news here: http://memo.moetry.org/post/list/tags/danbooru

zjhentohlauedy

Arigatou!! Nidas!!!!

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"

In other news,  did you know they make a white cheddar cheese cup of noodles? o_O

White Cheddar Cheese cup noodles? does that even exist??
well, i have eaten Okonomiyaki and gyoza flavored potato chips.. and it kinda does taste like okonomiyaki and gyoza!!  ;026

Nidas

A slow (but seemingly complete) clone of danbooru is up and can be found here. danbooru lives on! :D

No word on torrents yet, not sure any will be released now theres a working clone up anyway

zjhentohlauedy

ooo... a clone  ;132

yeah i know its lame...

Thanks for the link!!

yeah it is kinda slow....but still good!

Darknight_88

Quote from: "Nidas"A slow (but seemingly complete) clone of danbooru is up and can be found here. danbooru lives on! :D

No word on torrents yet, not sure any will be released now theres a working clone up anyway
I miss the days when danbooru could be accessed by anyone without the need of an account...
I guess It won't hurt me if I register -_-

So ppl,  If you have been paying attention on Wakachan/iichan, you may have noticed that there has been a lot of new Vis-tan designs. If you haven't, then GO AND CHECK /os/. Then come back.

I want to have your opinions, which design do you think it's the best?
Seifuku and Ninja combo?
Vistar?
Frida?
Mahou Shoujo?

I, for one, welcome our new "Mahou Shoujo" Green-haired-with-few-and-transparent-clothes Vis-tan overlord : :D

(Pose just popped out from my head. Cliché and simple. May have anatomical mistakes.  )

P.S.: Yeah, I know, I could create a new thread, but I'm not sure if it'd receive enough responses.

Laevatein

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman