Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

well i noticed it a week ago.. cus i put it there... but i forgot about it till i found it again
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Laevatein

*Looks at empty chest cavity*

Oh well, that one had a crazy diastolic cycle anyways...

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

zjhentohlauedy

do you want it back? you might need it?
My my, aren't you lovely~

Aurora Borealis

I was wondering where that heart came from-- Hey! No gouging of other people's internal organs! *looks suspiciously trying to find the perpitraitor*

CaptBrenden

*whistles innocently and wipes his nemisis force blade on the curtains*
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Ultimaninja

not dead, yada yada, blah blah blah and all that good stuff

uploaded 19 firefox pics..

2 of them are h

Xyanide

as expected from ultimate ninja ;) :P
i thank you!

NejinOniwa

Yes. Yes indeed. This place needs more moe-zilla...*greed*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NewYinzer

You know what I'd really like to know? What happened to FabianN. He was the original force behind our forum. Though he left before I came, he remains somewhat of a mystery around here...

Xyanide

Good question yeah, I noticed his name behind a LOT of the image uploads too.

Tsubashi

Though I wasn't here at the time, as far as I can tell FabianN-sama wanted to first collect lots of OS-tan material, and then to make a whole Windows theme (or many themes) out of it.

Eventually, I suppose, he tired of how slow the forums were, or maybe ran out of time. Anyway, as most people know, he decided to close the site. Before he did, however, Pitkin talked to DarkLord-sama (Fedora-Dono) who then decided to host the site. Very glad he did!

Sorry, but that's about all I know, so if someone would please expound upon this...
-Tsu

SleepyD

And a Happy Chinese New Year to you all!

It is now the year of the Pig/Boar/Sus/豬/whateverIgiveupatlookingfornames.It'sfreakin2AM!

I know I have food for C-Chan somewhere.... *rummages around*

*falls over*
*falls asleep*

Laevatein

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

NejinOniwa

mmmkaaays.........
My life sucks. Puto is dead, nobody talks to me and i just revived my blog from the dead just to have another channel to put out my excess sarcasm. Now that's frigging pathetic...

anyways, i also have a theory:
Either you have no idea of what the word Haruhiist means, or you are one yourself.
For obvious reasons. I mean, what kind of person who knows anything of anime would be able to resist...her?

*Shakes head in misery*

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. Shakes head in misery.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Xyanide

I have a vague idea what it means but I don't think i'm a haruhi-ist myself...and resist her in what way? lol