Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zjhentohlauedy

well my brother is the anime freak, really. and i just got infected. hehe
well i have about 5GB of Fate stay night pics, i'm not sure of the other anime though my brother keeps them.  :/
then i think he's got about a few hundred or maybe 150 DVDs of anime. and about 1,200 vcds more. i haven't watched even a quarter of the things we keep here.  ;026
now that i look at it we do have a freakish amount. :/
My my, aren't you lovely~

CaptBrenden

-_- and i thought mine couldnt be toped, how foolish of me to think such
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Thurosis

Quote from: "Exa"

Great list, Age of Empires, Starcraft, HoMM... and Gadget Trial :D Yes, they really hit the spot with this game! Now we only need a continuation (or at least a multiplayer patch or an expansion)! I just don't know how to persuade my brother about the greatness of this game. He found it too simple (I have no idea what he wants from a turn-based game) and even the unit designs can't amuse him. Please, help me Thurosis!

Hm... how can I help you ? I can't because everyone has his/her own opinion about strategy-games...
I only know that the Game Gadget Trial is for me something different in a time where i played so many Real-Time-Strategy games like DoW, AoE HoMM etc.

Why I said that Gadget Trial is one of best Strategy game that I ever played before:

- It contains "cute beatiful girls" (hehehe ;010 )
- Something different in a time
- Animation style
- Story ( not like those others)
- more funny things than serious things
(- tell more about characters)
(- when i play the campaign it was like watching a Anime)

Added after 8 minutes:

My picture folder contains only 1,08 GB (the folder with pics that I drew )
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

Ultimaninja

W00t got Gadget trial + english patch

well bye for the week guys.

And if I'm not on next week, wish my dad a happy birthday (it's 2/14/??)

What else...
CaptBrenden and C-Chan=T3h awsome...in my story

My chapter 2 = 76% complete

and I need some advice as to a good fanfiction site to place it on. Thanks!

CaptBrenden

nani? nani? nani?

whats this about a story? Did I miss something?

Speaking of fan fics, Ive been contemplating a few myself if i get the time to write... (I admit ive hit a artists block on digi con, but im still forcing myself to work through it slowly)  Thought about doing a Rozen one in WWII after seeing a few well drawn pictures of gin hanging around with german soldiers (not the ones where they shopped her into nazi photographs, but ones like where gin is standing around with a tank crew posing infront of their tank, or another where shes riding with a german motocycler, with shink in the side care behind and MG 42)

another idea that occured to me would be a Rozen negima cross over, what with Evangeline being a "doll master" and all that

Darknight_88

THIS IS NOW A GADGET TRIAL REPLY

Just as expected, my propaganda campaign has been a complete success...
>:3

Well, you can't compare a RTS game with a Turn based game, each one has their own appeal. From RTS, the best I have ever played is Starcraft, without any chances of being topped. Simple and yet complex, with infinite room for new strategies.

And in the category of Turn based, well, I have only played Advance Wars 2 and Gadget trial (don't know if Risk counts). Fire Emblem could also be considerated as a Strategy game.
Advance wars is a bit more difficult and somewhat challenging.
But what I really liked about Gadget Trial was the story. The way the story is told, the fact that there's a lot more of dialogue between the characters than in AW2. And the strategy factor in the battle mode, while sometimes less complex than AW2, its really good.  And I won't deny that the Moe factor compels me.

AND THE MOE FACTOR SHALL COMPEL THE CAPTAIN

Sooner or later, Its just a matter of time. Resistance is futile.

Since the beginning, Izen has been my favorite character. She's made of awesomeness and LOL. Infantry FTW.

THIS ISN'T A GADGET TRIAL REPLY ANYMORE

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"My gawd...

my pictures folder is now..14.8 gigs and 52,582 files in 938 folders

my fansubs folder is now 169 gigs 1,032 files in 71 folders

in summery.. I have a metric shit ton of anime and pictures...

actually.. alot more if you concider the 300 disc cd case i have filled with nothing but anime.

Anyone care to top my collection?

I think I'm the one who could rival the Captain...I don't think that's good >_<

Picture folder of 13.1 GB, 46,000 files, and 739 folders

Fansubs folder...25.84 GB, plus 15 DVD's

Still, the captain keeps the title as the person with the most free time to download pictures. And anime.
:D

I'm suspicious about the size of that image folder... I think at least half of the captain's image folder is made of pr0n...
xD

Exa

Quote from: "Darknight_88"THIS IS NOW A GADGET TRIAL REPLY

Just as expected, my propaganda campaign has been a complete success...
>:3

Fufufufu... my recommendation started a propaganda campaign... Nice! :D

Q4(V)

i was here

*still hiding*

Thurosis

my fav Gadget Trial char is Souka and Nei and Izen ^^

(Not related with Gadget Trial)

In most of the strategy-games I always "Blitz" the enemy down with fast units or tank companies (with a little bit air support) ... ^_Ã,°

For short i'm a rusher hehehehe....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

CaptBrenden

QuoteAND THE MOE FACTOR SHALL COMPEL THE CAPTAIN

NEVAR!!

And for those that are interested I am now a Security Officer for Whatcom Security Agency!  I am no longer an unemployed bum.

Tsubashi

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"And for those that are interested I am now a Security Officer for Whatcom Security Agency! I am no longer an unemployed bum.

Congratulations! I hope all turns out as well as expected.
-Tsu

Exa

Quote from: "Thurosis"

In most of the strategy-games I always "Blitz" the enemy down with fast units or tank companies (with a little bit air support) ... ^_Ã,°

For short i'm a rusher hehehehe....

ZERG RUSH KEKEKEKEKE  ;012

Also, Thurosis, my first maps for Gadget Trial are in the attachment.

[attachment deleted by admin]

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"

And for those that are interested I am now a Security Officer for Whatcom Security Agency!  I am no longer an unemployed bum.

congratulations captain! :/

Damn. i want gadget trial. i just don't know where to get it.. ;026
My my, aren't you lovely~

Laevatein

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"

If I may ask, albeit rather stupidly... what does a Security Officer do? And any assignments as of yet?

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

Thurosis

Quote from: "Exa"

Also, Thurosis, my first maps for Gadget Trial are in the attachment.

Thanks Exa ^^

In StarCraft i always use the beserker (Protoss) to rush ^_^

In Axis & Allies i always play Germany hehehe... because of their firepower and their undestructable tanks

In Dawn of War I play the imperial army (Tank Company)

I just love tanks! (That's why i like Nei in Gadget Trial *giggle*)

It was a shock for me at the end of the campaign! I thought they die because the missle strike.
But the ending was a little bit disappionting -.- i hope there would be more...

Added after 2 hours 10 minutes:

I heard about a Gadget Trial update where you can play the type black from Major Wakabayashi is that true (and there should be a new campaign!?)

and i found this on their official webpage:

http://www.kogado.com/html/kogado.htm

(scroll down and click and the gadget trial pic[/img]