Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pitkin

I like cats as well, but I still like dogs even more... never had a pet so far, though; my mother's very allergic and in my own appartment there'd hardly be any room for a pet bigger than a mouse. v_v

CaptBrenden

Happy Holidays all!

this started out as a test and ended up a decent animated christmas card. I would have liked to have had more time to do it (add steam for her breath, put dos in there, put a christmas tree in the back, maybe have her Saying happy holidays) but alas it is christmas day and i have other things to attend to and doing it later would be pointless

anyhow hope you all enjoy

BTW, the head is a trace of a previosly existing picture I know, I was testing flash drawing techniques and i needed a sample picture to work off of, future flashes will be my original artwork

CaptBrenden added the following  3 hours 31 minutes after last message :

yo panda, whats up?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

panda

no much, lisining to WAR PARTY with my new headphones(lol, their better then my speakers).
How you doing?

CaptBrenden

notta, getting ready to go to a party with a friend, getting some more work done on the christmas card since im not happy leaving it undone

panda

she blinks too affen.

panda added the following  2 minutes after last message :

well, I'm off the play BF2

CaptBrenden

-.-    *tosses it into the air with crayon* argh!!

DrizzCat

I agree, she's blinking a little too often, Maybe toss in a random Counter with a 20 second Min on it, that way it's varied

CaptBrenden

egads people its my first time using flash sheesh, I did the blink with frame by frame animation, no form of script so I cant make her randomly blink, I can just put more frames in between blanks

-.- remind me not to make christmas cards for you guys anymore

DrizzCat

Sorry, Just Offering my advice and I wasn't sure if you had used Actionscript or not

Pitkin

Oh come on, I love the Christmas card, Captain! I couldn't care less about some bloody random blinking; she looks great and the general impression is lovely, that's perfectly enough. ^_^

Great work, I wish more of those existed... it'd be nice to send OS-tan cards to friends. ^_^

*saves the card*

edit: *cough* I don't know how to save that... Captain, could you please send it to me via Messenger at some point? ^^;

CaptBrenden

well Ill learn action script eventually, but for three hours of random playing with flash i think it came out all right

Yeah I can do that, maybe we could upload it as well to the downloadables later

panda

well, I don't know flash, so I can't really complain.

grrrrr! One of the hardest things to over come to pass as a girl. HAND WRITING! grrrrrr!

CaptBrenden

thats easy, just practice by writing all sorts of notes with Is dotted with hearts? :P

Jokes aside whats the problem?

panda

handwriting and gender cues
but I guess all it takes is practice,
and I can start taking better care of my skin; lotion etc.

CaptBrenden

how, thats crazy o.O I never thought about half that stuff before. egads.  Youve put alot of thought into this huh?