Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exa

I realized one interesting while surfing on different boards: a lot of male users got female avatars/sigs, but the inverse of this is not typical. What's the reason of this?  ;018

Nidas

Quote from: "Exa"I realized one interesting while surfing on different boards: a lot of male users got female avatars/sigs, but the inverse of this is not typical. What's the reason of this?  ;018

Male characters almost universally suck. The only exceptions I can think of off the top of my head are Koshiro from Koi Kaze and Tetstuo from Akira =/

Exa

Quote from: "Nidas"
Male characters almost universally suck. The only exceptions I can think of off the top of my head are Koshiro from Koi Kaze and Tetstuo from Akira =/

And in what way they suck? Profile, character or what? And I thought the main reason is that most men like cute girls  ;012

Nidas

Quote from: "Exa"And in what way they suck? Profile, character or what?

Both :P

Quote from: "Exa"And I thought the main reason is that most men like cute girls  ;012

That helps too XD

SleepyD

Quote from: "Exa"I realized one interesting while surfing on different boards: a lot of male users got female avatars/sigs, but the inverse of this is not typical. What's the reason of this?  ;018

then you haven't been in the fangirly places I've been. ^^

zjhentohlauedy

well even the male avatars used by females look more like girls than men.  ;068

Guys do like cute girls, but i think girls like cute guys. cute guys, cute girls have little difference as long as they're not naked... hehe
My my, aren't you lovely~

Exa

Quote from: "zjhentohlauedy"cute guys, cute girls have little difference as long as they're not naked... hehe

Quoted for Truth! You hit the spot!
By the way, I recovered from GinVirus, but this doesn't mean I quit from the GDA... HINT: My new ava has something to do with my current wallpaper...

Aurora Borealis

I have noticed that! The bishounen-type guys are a lot more popular with the girls than the buff, super-macho guys when it comes to anime but also it's generally the other way around in real life!

Ultimaninja

Where are the Jugular Veins located in the neck?

Is Aurora's dragon male or female?

And how much pressure is needed to crush a human skull?'

What is sanity and insanity in the terms of dealing with people around you that you do and do not know?

What is your take on when a god is killed?
~Do the reincarnate themselves?

~Are they banished from the mortal realm to their own plane for a certain amount of time?

~Can they die?
(In my story yes)

~Are their bodies left to rot, or do they become something else?

~How strong are gods?

~Can mortals kill gods?
(Yes)

SleepyD

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"I have noticed that! The bishounen-type guys are a lot more popular with the girls than the buff, super-macho guys when it comes to anime but also it's generally the other way around in real life!

The closest counterpart to the bishounen in real life, I believe, is the metrosexual. Sure, they have some muscles going on, but they're not overly buff. I think they rely on their cute/pretty-ness more than buff-ness for their looks.

I don't think preferences among real life men and anime men are all that much different. ^^

Wow, Ultimaninja, you take the Topicless-ness of this thread quite seriously. lol XD  To answer your first question, turn your head to the left about 45 degrees, and on the right side of your neck (which is now facing the front) you will feel your jugular's pulse. ^^

CaptBrenden

Doskitty update!

Shes feeling better and eating now! She also wanders the house freely when the dog isnt around.  Shes turned out to be an attention whore.. this cat will litteraly start purring if you LOOK at her!  You can pet her for hours and she never gets annoyed, she gets annoyed if you stop.  and shes got this way of getting attention... She walks up to you, squeekmews and then streches out a paw and touches your nose.  Shes so adorable XD  God Ive missed having a cat.

Next update will include photos.. prolly in the random picture thread.  

other then that.. ive been busy taking care of her and working on the comic so I havent been checking messages as often.. so if you need my attention for board stuff, or complaints.. PM or E-mail me.  

that is all.

BTW, exa,  the one does not cure the gin-virus... one does not get better.. it just goes dorment at times.  Things such as a 3rd seson may aggrivate it and cause another outbreak
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Ultimaninja

Quote from: "SleepyD"
Wow, Ultimaninja, you take the Topicless-ness of this thread quite seriously. lol XD  To answer your first question, turn your head to the left about 45 degrees, and on the right side of your neck (which is now facing the front) you will feel your jugular's pulse. ^^

Your help is appreciated. I can now have Uthantion kill people by stabbing through their Juggular veins and know where they are to boot.

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"
I can answer your second question, Ultimaninja. My dragon is actually genderless.

Very well then, your dragon will remain genderless in my story.

and fyi, when I say your dragons are going to be in my story, I don't mean they are main characters(That is reserved for Helvox' Fentel and his brother Uthantion). I mean they are side-characters that appear in a chapter or two.

Aurora's will be random of 2+ since I don't know how long I'm going to make that particular portion of my story...

I don't want to have a Mac OS rank, and will request my rank to be:
Resident Ninja or Ninja of the Night

And lastly...it may or may not be my birthday tomorrow...like a 25% no, 80% yes...

...that's just how awsome I am...I exceed the 100% mark[/quote]

zjhentohlauedy

purring and sqweekmews,
Capt, you got one hell of a cat. congratulations hehehe
;047

I'll be looking forward to the pictures! ;012
My my, aren't you lovely~

Xyanide

hehe yeah, but that attention whoring will wear off after a couple of weeks :P

CaptBrenden

Bad ass show on the bismark on discovery channel right now.. very interesting stuff.. especialy the testimonials from the survivors.  some to fthem kinda put the average nazis point of view in perspective in a way I never really thought about before.  anyone gets this post soon, I saggest turning it on.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.