95% completed:
5% remaning is it needing to be typed up on computer

Chapter 2 (????)
0% completed:
95% needs to be written
5% needs to be typed

SleepyD

keep up the good work Ultimaninja! ^^

....It's friggin cold. It feels like how I felt when I went to Chicago last year. I can't feel feet or hands despite socks or pillows covering them.

My Galileo thermometer has all the little ball thingys floating! THEY'RE ALL FLOATING!!

CaptBrenden

My house is now kitten prepared! I bought everythign a healthy kitten needs.  All I need now is a kitten -_- Time to check out purrfect pals website
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

zjhentohlauedy

Your getting a Kitten!!

Man, I'm so jealous. i always wanted a fat cat lying around my house.. that would be so nice.. hehe
My my, aren't you lovely~

CaptBrenden

Indeed, Im going to the shelter today to check if some of the kittens I found on their site are still available!

Nidas

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"Indeed, Im going to the shelter today to check if some of the kittens I found on their site are still available!

http://pr0n.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/54/Fine_cat.jpg

CaptBrenden

A CAT IS FINE TOO....

XD

I have my cat!!  She is three, compleatly black with big green eyes!  I already got her a coller with sparkly letters that say DOS! She is officialy regeistered as MS DOS 6.22!  (the people at the clinic looked at me funny -_-) She all dopey right now as she just got spayed.  More updates and picture to follow!

zjhentohlauedy

Nice a black cat.

so is MS DOS 6.22 running yet. hehe

why is it that cats seem to be more common and dominant in anime or manga than dogs??
maybe its the eyes...
My my, aren't you lovely~

C-Chan

Hehe,... I had enough trouble trying to explain Amiga-tan and C64-tan to the poster printers as it is, and THEY were actually tech savvy....  ^^;

Congratulations to the captain for getting msdos622....!  ^v^

Oh wait, why did I spell it like that?  '__'
Gee,... must've been my mistake.  ^__^

*cough cough*

I've always wondered that myself.  Perhaps cats appeal more to Japanese aesthetic (although Japanese dogs are EXTREMELY cat-like -- and I have the shiba inu to prove it!).  ^v^

(note: picture not my actual shiba, but probably looked like her when she was younger...  ^^')

Could also be that cats area easier to animate than dogs -- since cats for the most part only sit around and do nothing (an anime producer's DREAM!!) whereas dogs tend to be louder and more active (in other words, they'd be keyframe whores!).  Plus cats + women = more sex appeal than dogs + women (compare 2K-tan to InuT, and you'll see what I mean.  -v-)

Cats are cute (The Cat Returns was a fantastic movie because of that), but I'm upset that I can count in my hands the number of times I've seen a shiba in anime (the latest was in Dokoro-chan,... LOL.... ^v^).

Exa

Quote from: "C-Chan"

Congratulations to the captain for getting msdos622....!  ^v^

Heh, CaptBrenden got MS-DOS Kitty from MS-DOS Man! (sorry, but I must do this Mega Man reference!  ;012 )

panithan

*gulp*
It reminds me about the cat at my granma's house. It has 2 kitten. But I don't know. Poor cats.
Why my granma must ABANDON them...

At least...I still have their picture...

C-Chan

Ano... ^^'

That does sound like a downer, but then you say you don't know what happened so....  -v-'

Um,... ^^;

*looks at Exa's post*

Oh yeah,... Megaman... right... brings back memories...  ^__^;
(MM3 on the NES was my very first go at it.)

Course, by the end of the original NES series life span, the names started getting a bit more desperate (Star Man?!  wasn't that an old movie character?! @__@')

So if there's an MS-DOS Man, they're BOUND to be desperate enough to come up with a PC-DOS Man later on.  ^^'
(like Spark Man in MM3 and Bright Man in MM4,.. geez, what a BIG difference... -v-')

C-Chan

Wow!  18.5 years!!  That's amazing!  ^v^

BTW, if you have the stomach to put up with crazy cat-dogs, try a Shiba!  I swear hey're the best of both worlds, and I can count on my hand the number of times mine has barked..... ^__^

Also, sorry, I gotta jet, but will be back to take a look at your thread later!  I know you wrote me a couple of questions!  ^v^

C-chan, IKIMASU!!!!!!!!  ^V^

*zooms off*

Exa

Quote from: "C-Chan"

Oh yeah,... Megaman... right... brings back memories...  ^__^;
(MM3 on the NES was my very first go at it.)

Course, by the end of the original NES series life span, the names started getting a bit more desperate (Star Man?!  wasn't that an old movie character?! @__@')

Yes, there are some strange names , both in the NES and the SNES games (for example, why Guts Man is Guts Man? And the ones like: Pirate Man, Magic Man, I think there was a Sword Man and a Search Man - most of them are the MM8 and Rockman&Forte (Megaman&Bass) games. But my favorite name was Yamato Man from Megaman 6 :)

panithan

I've seen some strange Navi names in Megaman Battle Network (GBA game) too!

They called Yamatoman as 'Japanman' (MMBN3), very straightforward. ;013
Or Footman (rugby player navi) was called 'Gridman' (MMBN5). This reminds me of Warcraft...

Oh! Looks like they have a custom Navi contest, which is used in later MMBN games. Such as Bowlman (navi with bowling ball and bowling pin), Mistman (genie in the lamp), Kingman (a chess one), Kendoman and.....