Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ultimaninja

I'm back....

more on this at 7.

Back to you...

CaptBrenden

Welcome back.  The forum has split down the center while you were gone in a rozen maident fanboy/girl war.  choose your side.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NewYinzer

WAR?!? FANBOY?!?

*starts rummaging*

This calls for my favorite weapon in the war to keep Yinzer neutral:

THE BLADE LIGER (I got my Shield Liger upgraded)

Ultimaninja

Never got into the Rozen Maiden series as much as the others

Guess I'll play the median in the war and assist in keeping bloodshed out of it.

C-Chan

There we go,... THERE'S the Resident Ninja.  `v'

Shoot, I think I  finished your drawing well in time for your finals, but you weren't around to receive it.  -____-

Oh well, at least it's here now and I finished the shading/highlighting today.  

Sorry to everyone else for posting the pic itself, but I've gotta make extra sure he sees this.  -v-

CaptBrenden

Shameless self promoter :P

Couldnt just send him a PM with a link to one of the many other threads you posted it in could you?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

Course not, I have to show everyone else I keep my word.  ^___^

Besides, this is a new version of that pic you're talking about AND I hate PM'ing.  X__X

Ultimaninja

Thanks C-Chan!
btw, I need to know your dragons name!

For my story!

C-Chan

You're welcome.  ^__^

Try "C-Chanus" or "C-Chanoth".  -v-

Silentbob

Just came back from a new years party, it's was just me and some friends for a quiet come-together thing this year.  Last year I can't remember much past midnight.   ;014     Didn't drink anything, so I could drive there and back myself, without having to wait for cabs that never show up (lots of cab traffic on New Years eve).  

Anyways, happy new year, even though the American continent isn't quite there at the time of this post.   ^^;

C-Chan

Yo AmigaBob!  ^__^

Separate thread was already created, but regardless Happy New Year to you too!  ^.^

BTW, I just want to remind everyone that while 2007 marks a time for rejoicing, it also spells the end for a great legend.  ;___;

Since 11:59PM PST, 12/31/2006, IBM has officially discontinued support for OS/2.  Just like with 98-chan and ME-chan, OS/2-chan is now officially abandonware.  ;___;

Clearly she's sad, but let's show her that we'll always be by her side, through better or worse.  ^___^

Here's to OS/2-sama!!  ^v^

C-chan's Preconcept Chibi Renditon [full version]
SleepyD's Rendition [in progress]
Darknight_88's Rendition [in progress]
NewYinzer's 4-of-Spades Card Rendition
Darknight's Rendition [FINAL]
C-chan's eComStation "Doll-Making" Portraiture
SleepyD's OS/2 fighting Binary Men Rendition

(And for any OS/2 user left stranded by those IBM bastards, don't forget that eCS-chan is an excellent successor!  ^___^)

NewYinzer

Awww...too bad for OS/2-tan!

*gets shot by OS/2-tan*

Well, tis' just a flesh wound! Anyway, my winter vacation is over tomorrow. I won't be able to post 24/7, and I'll be in bed earlier. Wednesday I go back to school. But it's not too bad. I've got the Science Olympiad Piqua Invitational Saturday, so I've got something to look forward to! See yinz later!

*ends video transmission*

C-Chan

Yeah, I get that all the time.  ^^'
Good luck with that Science thing.  ^v^

*gets vaporized by OS/2-tan*

Exa

I think I'm just going crazy... I saw an advertisement of Auchan (Auchan SA is an international retail group and multinational corporation headquartered in Lille, France. , according to Wikipedia) - and what came to my mind? Auchan --> Au-chan (Au is from the latin aurum and means gold - it's in the periodic table). My mind is abnormal... o_o

Ultimaninja

Well, I go back to school on the 8th.
I can do one of these things:
1. Stay online 24/7 (Impossible because my sister is ungrounded for the week...lappy is still broken)

2. Work on my story (High chance, and hope to have three chapters done by the 22nd, my birthday)

3. Play my psp ('nuf said)

4. Choose options 2+3

...I choose option 4!!!
*Runs off into the distance, and trips on Aurora's dragon*