Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

Chachamaru has an English accent?! I thought she would have sort of a robotic sounding voice with no accent (which I think would have suited her best). Must watch more of Negima dub...

Well at least that's not as bad as Negi having an English Accent. He's Welsh, darnit!

CaptBrenden

Well its still flat and monotone, and she speaks in ways like a robot would I assume.. just she dosent have any electronic sound to it.. shes just got that distinctly british accent to her (I honestly couldnt tell the differnce between one from whales and whot not if you asked me too -_-)  Tho I dont remember chachazero having one... but she showed up so very shortly... Since the end of the series deviated from Mr Akamatsus work she didnt get to show up again.. as where she becomes a fairly common character in the manga (hanging out with chamo most of the time... they seem to be quite good friends)

actually that reminds me of a dojin I saw where eva left chachazero in the classroom one night, and the cursed little doll had Sayo chan all terrified and she was crying to Asakura the next day about it.. it was quite funny.

There was another part in it where eva was lounging around, and she says something to negi about since he had seen her in both forms, which one did he prefer? and He said her younger form I or something, and she seemed pleased.. till chachazero says something about "good thing his tastes are differnt then his fathers huh?"  And she gets all flustered. Also very funny! Like I said, I like chachazero quite a bit.

BTW, are you watching the first or second series??
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Aurora Borealis

I was watching the first series. When watching an anime series, I generally watch the first one first even if there is another series after it. The exception to this is when I watch "Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's", which is actually the second season of Nanoha, but I'm watching it first because the Velka Knights (Vita, Signum, Shamal and Zafira) appear and are my favorite characters in the series.

And I know how the first Negima season ends! I skipped ahead all the way to the end because I was curious and heard that the anime is not accurate to the manga at the end! But the second season is weird. How did the characters return to normal- considering I saw the end of the first?! And then all of a sudden, nearly all the girls get a change in hair color and eye color and although most changes look better, IMO, were they really necessary? The only appearance change I disliked though is that Asuna no longer has 2 different eye colors! I thought it looked cool, but then they go and change it! :(

NewYinzer

Just so yinz know, Mahou Sensei Negima and Negima! were two different series. Mahou Sensei Negima was the first telling of the saga, but with more action and fanservice. Negima! was the second telling of the same saga but from a different perspective. Believe me, it's confusing. I looked at Negima! before I saw Mahou Sensei Negima, and I was confused. For more information, look up Negima on wikipedia.

CaptBrenden

Yeah.. i didnt mean it was a second season.. I said second Series.  They kinda re wrote the storyline for it.  its only very loosly based on the original work... however I do find its random weirdness to be funny.. tho I hadnt noticed that asunas eyes were now one color.. Actually I have to go check on that.. it dosent sound right...

awww fuckberries.... shes right.  -_- I did not notice... but I agree.. that actuall animation and style of the second looks so much better!  Dispite its deviency and lack of fanservice I do enjoy it quite a bit!  Especialy the chupacabra research club, thats is freaking halarios!

MisterCat

Here's the deal:  I've got the complete series Betterman.  Does anybody want it?  It's only been played twice through.  I didn't like it as much as I'd thought I would, due to all the mecha crap and the annoying male-kid lead character ââ,¬â€ not to mention the dopey Betterman character himself.

So, it's just going to sit there pining away and gathering dust.  As you know, digital versatile disks (like all media) are unhappy unless they're played on a regular basis.  My Betterman set needs a new home.

Hey, it's free!  Plus, if you act now, you'll also receive (whether you want it or not) one of those resin statues of the lovely Sai Hinoki.  I really liked her character, but the male-supremacist anime formula dictated she be stuck in what amounts to a secondary role.

I can ship this package on or about 5th January 2007.  All I need is a name and address.  The first person to send me a private message with said name and address gets the disk set and the statue.

;hi

=^..^=

C-Chan

Aaaaaah!  Betterman!!  X___x

Sorry MisterCat-san....  ^^;

*runs and hides, and dons hazmat suit for good measure*

rdhdtwns

I want Betterman! Pleaseeeee *sends PM*
So cute it\'s deadly!

MisterCat

Yoo hoo, rdhdtwns, somebody's not reading their private messages!

;026

=^..^=

CaptBrenden

Egads, a ultra rare sighting of the wild redheadedtwins!  

oops and there she goes again.. seems to have dissapeared again. perhaps if we offer some more free stuff out?

rdhdtwns

Duddddeee I was reading and then I fell asleep ._. Cut me some slack, I was up late last night helping a friend with HTML. Hee. But I replied.

*stares at rest of you* None of you had better replied.. >:-o

And OMG my ankle hurts so so so bad, that's what I get for falling asleep on the flooooor like the weirdo girl I am. I swear, I can fall asleep anywhere and in the weirdest positions.

*sneaks back out*
So cute it\'s deadly!

CaptBrenden

*pounces and clings to codi* NOOOOOO DONT LEAVE US!!

anyhow. you have no Idea.. Ive slept on a borken bricks before!

rdhdtwns

Ok ok ok, I won't leave x.x I'm rather bored, so I probably will be here. First though, I need to finish dinner. ^^

Yeah I know right? But mostly it's me falling asleep in very unnatural positions. Mostly results in me waking up with something dead or hurting. XD
So cute it\'s deadly!

NewYinzer

Believe me, some weird stuff happens when I fall asleep in odd positions. I was on a flight to Salt Lake City one time, and I fell asleep, and when I woke up my feet were sweaty and itchy and I had a odd taste in my mouth. Sometimes I can't feel my arms or legs because I slept on them. At least I never fell asleep on a dock and ended up having to work on a Chinese Junk!

MisterCat

dingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingding

We have a winner!

The six-disk complete collection of Betterman and the resin statue of Sai Hinoki both go to ââ,¬â€

Codi-chan!

*loud and prolonged standing ovation ensues*

Yes, Codi-chan, you will have these items delivered to your door by a representative of the United States Postal Service!  They should arrive during the second week of January.

Here, below, you can see the items you've won.  Well, you can almost see them.  This photograph was taken in the secretive depths of the Ashanti Caves, or whatever they're called, where certain top-secret relevant experiments took place.  There's not much in the way of light down there, hence the poor quality of the image.  As you can see by the warning on the platform, these items have been kept in a protective cryogenic state until now!

[Note:  As part of the contest rules, you're required to make a speech.]

;019

=^..^=