Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

@Bella: Actually, I'd grab my sword and slay them -w-;

@Leaf: Reminds me of an experience at the library when I was younger. Someone needed on a computer, there were some people that had been on there for hours in chatrooms and shit, I had been there for maybe 30 minutes tops, so what does this one librarian decide to do? Try to kick me off so this person can do whatever, instead of kicking off the people violating the 1-hour time limit and the no chatrooms policy >_>;

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

I don't even play League of Legends and when I saw that yesterday, got pretty hype.

NejinOniwa

Well then why don't you get started, mah boi :)

Bella

Quote from: LeaflameSD on October 09, 2013, 01:39:59 PM
@Bella: What...

Quote from: NejinOniwa on October 09, 2013, 01:48:47 PMIn the Allfather's name, you must crush them under the hilt of your axe. Bring a shapeshifting Jotun character and fuck them up, Loki-style. HEUHEUHEU

Quote from: PentiumMMX on October 09, 2013, 01:52:40 PM
@Bella: Actually, I'd grab my sword and slay them -w-;

Hey, I desperately wanted to scream "CAW CAW MOTHERFUCKERS" and throw my hard-boiled egg at them when they started up with that bird-killing shit, but I decided that may be a bit much. -w-;

Soooooooooooooo about one hour of "class" time was devoted to a round-table (actually it was a rectangular table) discussion of retro computers, retro gaming, the gaming industry today, Steam, Linux, the future of consoles, the great PC vs. Console debate, Pokemon, Apple, whether or not cloud computing sucks and some other fun things. I may've gained some Street Cred for owning a VIC-20 and still using AOL (AIM).

Krizonar

I suppose fun discussion tables like that is what I'm missing from doing my classes online.

Nichi

@Bella: Nice. Reminds me of how, when it was slow at work one night, a bunch of us had a roundtable discussion on Magic: The Gathering; talking about our favorite cards and such -w-

So, my sister and I were debating over who sang the original version of the '80s song, "Shout"; which Disturbed did a cover of. My sister thought it was Human League, I though it was Duran Duran...and it turns out we were both wrong: it was Tears For Fears ^^;;
(Maybe I should listen to more of mom's '80s mix CDs LOL )

EDIT: So, the thing with eBay escalated up to the next level; as the seller pushed for eBay Customer Support to make a final ruling instead of trying to work anything out. Hope this works in my favor

Chocofreak13

you didn't know that what kind of 80's fan are you lolololjk

i hope so too, man. >:\
(and srsly, there are much better things to spend $45 on. Fruba plushies? helloooo?)

@bella: DO IT DO IT DO IT YOUR NEW FURSONA IS SNOW LEOPARD-TAN
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed. I wish I had been able to give her the cash so I could have taken those gift cards for myself :\

Chocofreak13

ugh, i wish there was something to eat in the house besides takeout and shrimp. >>;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

TokyoToshokan has been down all day -_-

Chocofreak13

srsly...? is it maintenance or a crash? =__=;

(did you try animetosho, btw? i heard it was a prototype mirror of TT.)
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

twas funny as hell. starting a new thread about it in /rp.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I would have joined, but all streaming sites hate my home connection :\