Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

@Bella: Thanks ^^

Also, I've been feeling sick as well. I guess you could say we're...
8)
...down with the sickness

stewartsage

Gee thanks guys, I was feeling fine until everyone started talking about being sick...

Nichi

Chocofreak13

*You're

@bells: i'm lightly dizzy most of the time, too, but that's usually after standing up. this hits whenever and is much more potent. perhaps it IS some kind of sickness? :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Sorry; not really thinking straight today ^^;;

Chocofreak13

gah, i've done nothing but look at missing persons cases for 2 hours. i'm supposed to sewwwwww ><;;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I really hate the weather right now. I just can't seem to get comfortable in bed at night; while sometimes I sleep well and don't wake up until a normal time, other times I wake up at like 3AM and cannot get back to sleep no matter what >_<;;

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

*gives you hot chocolate*

So, I'll likely bring my laptop to work tonight -w-;

Chocofreak13

god i'm tired. and it still ain't over.
click to make it bigger

Bella

I THINK THESE PEOPLE ARE HAVING AN EROTIC FURRY RP IN THE SCHOOL LOUNGE?????? TGEY KEEP MUMBLING ABOUT ANIMAL FEATURES AND POWERS AND SOMEBODY JUST UTTERED THE WORDS "HERMAPHRODITITIC PHALLUS" ??? ??????/????

CONSIDERING JOINING JUST TO TROLL THEM? ??????????????

Nichi

I'd back away slowly ._.;

Bella

NOE THEY ARE USING CROSSDRESSER AND TRANSGENDER INTERCHANGEABLY??????? AND TALKING ABOUT FURSUITS,???? AND BIRD MURDER ON THE PART OF THE CAT FURRIES?/????

MATER DEI.

LeaflameSD

#Chikusho

So I decide to use a computer in one of the computer suites at my school,

"People are banned from here, go home."

OK, whatever. I go to a different room, though the one there uses crappy Windows XP Embedded machines. After a short while, some fat woman comes in and tells me to leave, saying it's not my room (11th grade computer suite), even though there are 7th graders in there.

FFFFUUUUUUUU-

@Bella: What...

NejinOniwa

Quote from: Bella on October 09, 2013, 01:20:42 PM
NOE THEY ARE USING CROSSDRESSER AND TRANSGENDER INTERCHANGEABLY??????? AND TALKING ABOUT FURSUITS,???? AND BIRD MURDER ON THE PART OF THE CAT FURRIES?/????

MATER DEI.
In the Allfather's name, you must crush them under the hilt of your axe. Bring a shapeshifting Jotun character and fuck them up, Loki-style. HEUHEUHEU
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS