Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

I wish I had baked goods. ;___;

Chocofreak13

if we were going to cross paths within the week, i'd throw some at you. there's WAAAAY too many. :\

(no chance you're going to the deerfield fair?)
click to make it bigger

Bella

I'd like to go but it's soooo far to drive to visit a fair. ;^;

I went there maybe 5 years ago with my brother. It was fun.

LeaflameSD

Megaman Battle Network 5 is freaking fun.

Nichi

@Kari: I'd want cupcakes, but in usual fashion I'm thousands of miles away and can't afford to get away :\

@Leaf: I haven't played any of the games in that series since 3. In fact, I used to have 3, but it went missing years ago...

Chocofreak13

*lets out the biggest, LOUDEST yawn you've ever heard*

it was alright.
click to make it bigger

Bella

*labored gargling noises*
blkjhgklghljbblsdfg, Engggggliisssssssh.

I'm only 4 weeks into classes and I'm already 120% sure that studying something STEM related is a good choice because I'm increasingly certain I couldn't make it in a liberal arts / humanities degree program.

Nichi

Humanities? Like, huge manatees?
*is sleepy*

LeaflameSD

My Japanese teacher has to go back to Japan for 3 weeks.

godimissherwhattodo

Nichi

That sucks :[

I just woke up. Have work in a few hours

Chocofreak13

@leaf: CONSTRUCT A SHRINE COMPLETE WITH EFFIGY OF HER SMILING FACE COMPOSED ONLY OF HER USED CHEWING GUM
wait, that's already been done.

@bells: but you SPEAK english!!! o__o;;

also, don't give up. the first few weeks of college always suck, but then you get used to it and it gets ridiculously easier. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

You know, I thought of something I'd want to do with Bella once i move up there.

We go to the Apple Store, say we want to buy a new Mac, and we'd like to transfer the files from our old computer. She then places an Apple III on the table -w-;

stewartsage

I'll bring in my Apple ][ and see how long it takes for them to figure out it doesn't have a hard drive.

Work's picking back up again but my schedule is pretty much the exact damn same.  This'll also be like the fifth weekend in a row when I have people here over the weekend which is more then a little annoying but I guess that's that.

Also: I'm back to enjoying Game Grumps!

Nichi

@Stew: That would be fun. Also, I'd imagine an Apple II would be easier to bring in than a III ^^;;
Also, Game Grumps has actually started getting good again? I stopped watching after Jon left

I'm currently waiting on things to pick up again at work, and also need to talk to dad about doing stuff to the transmission on my car; as it's dry right now, and it leaking is most likely the root of the knocking, squealing, and grinding

EDIT: ...and I was right. I put more fluid in, drove around the block, and now it's running more quietly like its supposed to. Will still have dad check things later, but I managed to fix it on my own

Bella

Don't worry Pent, we can carry the Apple /// into the store in a wheelbarrow!

The cable (and internet) went out earlier. SCARIEST NIGHT EVER.