Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE BECAUSE I DID NOT SEE ANY KRAUS POSTS BESIDES THE ONE ABOVE ME SINCE I LAST POSTED

I'M GETTING THE VIBE THAT HE WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT AND HE WAS DRIVING TO WHICH I SAY I'M GLAD YOU'RE OKAY AND IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD, NO MATTER HOW BAD IT SEEMS IT COULD BE A LOT, LOT WORSE
AFTER ALL I FAILED 2 CLASSES IN COLLEGE AND TOTALED A CAR AND I'M STILL OKAY(ISH)
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on August 02, 2013, 08:18:53 PM
AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE BECAUSE I DID NOT SEE ANY KRAUS POSTS BESIDES THE ONE ABOVE ME SINCE I LAST POSTED

I'M GETTING THE VIBE THAT HE WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT AND HE WAS DRIVING TO WHICH I SAY I'M GLAD YOU'RE OKAY AND IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD, NO MATTER HOW BAD IT SEEMS IT COULD BE A LOT, LOT WORSE
AFTER ALL I FAILED 2 CLASSES IN COLLEGE AND TOTALED A CAR AND I'M STILL OKAY(ISH)

I was in a "accident" that actually never happened. Because there is zero damage on my car, not even a scratch! So do not worry, I am fine and will continue on with my life as usual as you should as well. Thank you for worrying :D

I deleted my post from earlier as to eliminate any "guilt" as you could say. I did nothing wrong from the understanding of 6 different people.

Chocofreak13

IT'S ALL GOOD, THAT HAPPENED TO MY MOM THE OTHER DAY
click to make it bigger

Bella

Wow, that's crazy! I've never head of anything like that happening before. I'm glad you found out what he was up to before he got any money from you. o____o;;;

NejinOniwa

PUT YOUR BASQUES ON, WE FRANCE NOW

Or, well. In a few hours, at least.

I'm not bringing my computer, though, so I'm most likely not going to be available a lot.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Have fun Nej! Say hi to Pitkin and Fedora-san if you see them! ^u^

Chocofreak13

WHY DELETE YOUR POST IT ONLY LEADS TO CONFUSION AND FRUSTRATION ON MY PART AND I'M TRYING TO GET OUT OF THE HABIT OF SMACKING MY COMPUTER AROUND BECAUSE I'M SICK OF HER LOOKING/ACTING LIKE A BATTERED WIFE (PLUS I KINDA LOVE HER)

GJ ON OUTWITTING THE SCAMMER, I HEARD ABOUT A DRIVING INSTRUCTOR AT MY SCHOOL THAT HAD THAT HAPPEN ONCE

BRING ME BACK SOME CHOCOLATE, NEJ
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Unfortunately I'm not quite in the right part of France - I'll be cruising around on the Riviera, in Nice. And it's only for a week, so it's not likely for me to roam about too much.

But you never know :3

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: NejinOniwa on August 02, 2013, 09:33:41 PM
Unfortunately I'm not quite in the right part of France - I'll be cruising around on the Riviera, in Nice. And it's only for a week, so it's not likely for me to roam about too much.

But you never know :3

BRING ME BACK FANTASTIC FRENCH BREAD.

Chocofreak13

WITH CHOCOLATE PLEASE
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

BREAD FUCKING SUCKS BECAUSE I CAN'T EAT IT

This is why southern europe -_-

Bella

Sounds like a nice trip! Get lots of pictures! :D

Hey OSC, a question for all you guys ... do any of you feel at-ease singing by yourself but suddenly clam up the moment anyone is around or possibly listening? I've been listening to iTunes and singing like a (vocally challenged) bird over here for the past half-hour or so but I can't even imagine singing when somebody else is around. :S

Chocofreak13

dude, you have described my life in a sentence.

i used to sing out loud to my CD player all the time. but one day, my sister was fed up with it and told me i sucked while we were in the car with mum. i doubt she meant it seriously (or perhaps she was just jealous, since no offense to her, but she has a much harder time carrying a tune), but it scarred me for life and now i can't sing in front of people. i can barely sing in front of my plushies. >>; (i think the only reason i was able to pull off chorus in middle school is because i never got solos (outside of that one in the 6th grade play) so i could blend in like a zebra. >>; )
click to make it bigger

Bella

Ugh, that's awful. *hugs* The few occasions I've heard you sing during skype chats you've always sounded excellent, so I don't know why your sister would tell you that. At any rate, it's not true. :[

Also I had a similar experience when I was young. A family member remarked that I had a good singing voice and asked if I could still sing, so I tried singing and I was met with a comment about "how different I sound now". And not in a good way. Way 2 ensure I never sing in front of another person ever again, buddy.

Nichi

@Kari: But you have a great singing voice ;_;

@Bella: I know the feeling