Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Nice

So, problems with the Spirit. It was acting like a certain black-and-rusted piece-of-shit I got rid of years ago >_>;

Chocofreak13

sucks, man. but at least you figured out how to deal with it, right? [/crona]
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed

I also forgot to get hot water to make tea before I left work tonight, and since the Ramcharger was a bit too low on gas for my liking, I skipped on the plans to go to grandma's office after work. Which sucks; I was looking forward to having some me time after work :\

stewartsage

There's always tomorrow right?

I've figured out the angle to hit Kat's button at to turn her on, we're good to go again.  I also don't plan on turning her off for the foreseeable future either.  We'll see how that goes.

I feel so lonely at work; I don't get as much of a chance to post here as I usually do since I'm typically pretty far from a computer.

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on July 25, 2013, 01:00:37 AM
I've figured out the angle to hit Kat's button at to turn her on, we're good to go again.  I also don't plan on turning her off for the foreseeable future either.  We'll see how that goes.

Be careful, computers can overheat and explode and shit if they're left running too long.  u.u

(I'm überparanoid about leaving computers running in case nobody noticed).

QuoteI feel so lonely at work; I don't get as much of a chance to post here as I usually do since I'm typically pretty far from a computer.

Oh bby ...

I wish I was there to semi-creepily stalk you while you work like I did for the entirety of my visit. (⊙‿⊙✿)

Nichi

LOL ^^;

So, there's a cat on my bed -w-

Chocofreak13

i heard someone mention "there's always tomorrow!" and all of a sudden all i could think of was
THERE'S GOT TO BE A MORNING AFTER
IF WE CAN HOLD ON THROUGH THE NIGHT
WE HAVE A CHANCE TO FIND THE SUNSHINE
LET'S KEEP ON LOOKING FOR THE LIGHT
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

AAAARRRGG I TALK LIKE THIS!!!

Chocofreak13

AUGH WHY IS OUR COUNTRY SO STUPID
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: Um...what? I have no clue dafuq is going on; suddenly going from a song to mentioning the general suckage of America :\
(Which the suction is increased by infinity% if you go to Texas, for the record)

Chocofreak13

stew mentions tomorrow -> i break out into a rendition of "morning after" -> leaf decides to be a derp and join the big text with an "augh" post -> said "augh" post reminds me of the stupidity i just witnessed and "AUUUGHHHH"'d at in RPT
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Ahh. I thought it had to do with that one pic in RPT
(Which, in reaction to the people in that picture, I direct you to the last picture of my post in RPT -w-; )

Chocofreak13

i think my reaction might be the 5th one down of mine. >>;
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

So today my coworkers and I went to Marlinton for an evening out at Dairy Queen that morphed into us being colossal derps around the Marlinton Depot as well as the elementary school playground.  Fun times were had by all.

I was on the train today, don't know what I'm doing tomorrow or Saturday.  I'm taking Sunday off because I have to go home for my dad's last Sunday.  I haven't really mentioned it but my dad's essentially being laid off.  The church can't afford to pay him any more and they wanted to kick him to the curb about six/seven months ago (yes, Christmas time) but the Presbytery (local church council) ordered they pay him for six more months to give him time to find a new job.  Sadly, he hasn't, so things are about to get tough for awhile unless he can find something soon.

Bella

@Stew: Oh shit, I'm sorry to hear that. I remember you mentioning it awhile back but you never told me if he found another job or not or when he was going to be laid off. : (

@Genpop: TIL if I ask my dad for permission to use his credit card to buy something online in the middle of the night, he will allow me to and then completely forget about it.