Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Yeah. It looked fine in the store, but didn't taste right :\

Chocofreak13

i meant picked off the tree. usually stores are supposed to police shit like that. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed :\

Well, back home. My brain feels like an omelette with how hot it was at my sister's house

stewartsage

Fun!  It's actually really cool up here in the mountains, for those who are interested.

Also super annoyed about having to go to the post office to sign for my book.  It was supposed to be sent media mail (which doesn't require a signature) and I know it can fit in the mail box so who knows.  Just means I have to waste most of my lunch break running all the way over to Green Bank.

Nichi

I hate it when that happens :\

Which, mail reminds me: my Amazon gift card is in. Tomorrow, when my paycheck is in the bank, I order the Scott Pilgrim box set -w-

Chocofreak13

GAH THEY CONVINCED ME TO LEAVE BUT THE RELATIVES ARE LEAVING RIGHT AWAY AND IDK IF THEY'LL BE BACK
AND MY COUSIN IS INTO ANIME NOW, GODDAMMIT DO YOU KNOW HOW RARE THAT IS ERRRGGGHHHHHHHH

gyoza making is going well. it's kinda warm here and they don't have aprons, so i had to construct one. and i forgot some stuff at home. but gyoza making is going well.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

That's nice :3

I'm just playing some Super Mario 64 at the moment; looking forward to having the house to myself when I get off work tomorrow

Chocofreak13

i really, REALLY hope i can get some contact info for meaghan (anime cousin). finding common ground among family members is basically non-existent for me ;^;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed. I wish I was able to keep more regular contact with my second cousin, but I haven't heard from him in years :\

Chocofreak13

same goes with most of my distant family. thus, i don't want to let an opportunity like this pass me by. :[
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed :[

So, I think I'm going to go back and revise two of the mix CDs I made for my vacation; as there's some issues I'd like to fix (Like the lack of .hack on GoldenEgg; even if all I add is the ending theme to .hack//Liminality)

EDIT: I think I'll leave early for work, to get something to eat and also pick up something I told Kari I'd get for her :3

stewartsage

Have fun Pent!

It's my mom's birthday Monday so I'll be going home for the first time in like three months tomorrow.

Nichi

Sounds nice :3

So, I think I might skip Soul Eater tonight so I can watch it with Kari; so I don't get too far ahead. Instead, I'm-a do some gaming...borrowing mom's TV and surround sound setup >w>;

Chocofreak13

@stew: have fun? :\
@pent: SURPRISE ME CAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS OWO
and aw, thanks man. :3

sis's birthday party last night was boss. so much fun, despite the slow parts. got to do plenty of cool stuff, including nighttime outdoor lawn bowling (which moved to pavement after the first round since the lawn outside her apartment leaves something to be desired) and dating a whole mess a' girls in Thousand Arms (we all cracked up at the Q and A sessions xDD). surprisingly the gyoza dumplings went over like gangbusters, as did all the other offerings (pie, mini hot dogs, chicken bites, chips, and brownies). i thought i was gonna have some left over, but in the end i only got to eat one. ^^;
(guess i know what i'm cooking next time, lol. xD )
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Sounds nice :3

So, a terrible night for me. Long story short, I'm pissed off at most everyone at work right now since the store manager wrote up everybody who worked in the back over the shift manager last night not doing what he was told, because she felt it was "more fair" to punish everyone including a guy whom wasn't there yesterday because he was scheduled off, while that shift manager is trying to start some shit to get a friend of mine fired.

I wish I could have instead gone swimming with everyone...but since the store manager was going to be at the same lake, it wouldn't have been very enjoyable for me :\