Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

One more day until adventure. All I have planned is to put the backseat back in the van and go to work

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Thanks ^^

I got the backseats put back in the van...although I unfortunately cut my leg on a sharp corner. Otherwise, everything is going well; plan on loading up the CD player in the van later, and when I get off, I do some last-minute laundry and start to cook

Chocofreak13

at least i wasn't the only one to have problems with corners today! fricken coffee table....
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Don't get me started.  My bed has tried to kill me from 1991-present.

So I put Bells on the train at 11:44 AM today.... I don't know what to do with myself.  Also the drive back sucked because it rained the whole way with a log truck in front of me and lightning struck maybe a mile away while I was pumping gas in White Sulpher.

Nichi

That's not good :[

So, I'm about to go to work. Just 4 hours* until I can get off and start making my bento for tomorrow
*Unless I feel like staying late

Chocofreak13

gl man, enjoy yourself! i had to temporarily disable skype because i needed to conserve RAM. i'll be back on soon~

@stew: all the more reason to move to new england, it's sweet up here bro. sweet like syrup.
glad to hear you didn't get struck by lightning. it's scary, man, i would know. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I was wondering why you weren't online

So, now I'm off work. Mom keeps telling me to cook tomorrow, but I'll do it tonight so it's one less thing I have to do tomorrow

Also, I realized tomorrow is National Free Slurpee Day at 7-11...and the nearest location to Tyler (Or even Palestine, for that matter) is in Dallas :\

Chocofreak13

aw. sucks, dude. :[

EDIT: so i'm currently downloading way more Atlus soundtracks than i should. i haven't even played half these games.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Nice. If one of them happened to be the Persona 3 soundtrack, I could have hooked you up ^^;

So, my bento is assembled now. It consists of 1\3 cup rice and 6 chicken nuggets on the top, and a spoon, some peanuts, and some jellybeans in the bottom layer (There's a blank spot where the apple slices were going to be, but I figured I'd just bring the entire apple with me and have it as a snack after I finish my second wave of exploring tomorrow night).

Also, since the hotel chain has a special offer where I get a $50 gift card (Which can be used anywhere) if I book a second stay anytime between now and early September, I might do this again next month; going with the cheaper room, so it'll be like basically getting a night for free -w-

Chocofreak13

kickass, dude. -w-

have moved on to vocaloid albums. i am getting more music than could ever reasonably be considered "healthy".
click to make it bigger

Bella

The goose is in the nest. (that's my super secret code for "I am back in Bahstin".)

New England = happy face,  no Stew = sad face. :C

Nichi

@Bella: Glad to hear you arrived safely, at least :3

So, I didn't get much sleep last night. Finally went to bed at nearly 2AM, woke up around 4:30, went back to sleep, woke up again a little after 7AM, and just decided to get up. Stomach is slightly messed up at the moment, but that will most likely fade once I wake up a little more

EDIT: Well, eating a piece of toast helped. Still up too damn early; leaving me to wonder what to do to pass the time :\

Chocofreak13

i daydreamed for 2 hours.
TWO
FUCKING
HOURS
;^;
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

galaxy  note 10.1
Input methods need work
autocorrect tricky
Spacebar sometimes puts input at top of page.
Frustrating.
Simon was here :P