Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

@Kari: GIVE ME RIBS. *omnomnomnom*

I was sad about not getting to ride the train and hear Stew's tour yesterday (it was too busy) but hopefully I'll be able to ride it on Sunday.

Also, yesterday evening we drove up Snowshoe mountain ... I've never seen such amazing views in my life!! : o

Nichi

Nice. Did you get pics? :3

Chocofreak13

@leaf: 30 days, 8 hours, 3 minutes (roughly).

@bella: *hands chinese-style baby back ribs*

i second pent, here, you'd better have gotten pics. :0

so that coast guard thing i posted about yesterday has gotten more information:
http://hampton-northhampton.patch.com/groups/breaking-news/p/authorities-search-ocean-after-person-reported-floating-in-water

thankfully, it's not the pontooner, like we thought, but it's still disturbing. '~';
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

She has all the pics.  She also has all the hot weather and rain while traveling with her too.

Somehow I feel hotter here....

I hope nothing else interrupts your tripping, Pent.

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

*bangs*
*head*
*against*
*laptop*
WHY
DO I
KEEP LOSING THINGS
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Stew: Thanks. I checked my schedule, and so far everything is holding still. I'll check it again each day I work this week just to be sure my manager doesn't try to pull a fast one on me >_>;

@Kari: I hope you find it :[

So, tonight was an interesting night at work. Apparently, 3 groups who were dining in left without paying their bill; apparently because their waitress was distracted or something (As it was very hectic in the dining area at the time; easy for someone to slip out without paying if the wait staff are tied up on another table). No clue how this will be handled, and hopefully I won't get roped in somehow even though I'm just the equipment orderly dishwasher and food prep guy :\

Also, one of my coworkers is one of the stereotypical metalheads. You know, the kind whom feel metal is the only valid genre and everything else is infinitely inferior. I mean, I can get talking trash about faceless American Idol winners that fail to have their career take off or modern country, but talking trash about Frank Sinatra and even the theme song to Skyfall? Really? The fact he wants to "convert" me to metal when I already listen to and enjoy it only further annoys me; like apparently it's a crime for me to listen to both Ace of Base and Dethklok, instead of picking one side >_<;

As one last detail, I discovered my truck cannot handle taking a lap around the town's loop; as by the time I was 2\3 around, it was acting like it didn't want to go. I really wish the Spirit was drivable right now, but I suppose at the very least, dad's letting me take the van on my vacation; which is infinitely more reliable than the Ramcharger :\

Chocofreak13

i was just mentioning that to my mum today, that you were planning on taking the spirit with you since the truck seems like it can't make it 10 miles let alone 1000. :\

as for your coworker, there are plenty of other things to talk about. like work.

i doubt they can blame you given you didn't know the people, didn't serve the food, and didn't leave your post so you weren't anywhere near there. and if they do blame you, odds are they blame everyone.

also, i found one on my floor, so the other one can't be far. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

I got to go for two train rides today and one of the times I got to ride in the cab of the locomotive! ^^

stewartsage

Only two more days of Bells, then I'm free from her forever! (for the next six to twelve months, like a dental appointment)

More grilling tonight!  Burgers and pinto beans.  It was fun having her on the train today.

More problems with the Ramcharger?  Hm...

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

sometimes i can't tell if you're joking or not and i wonder why you guys are together. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Stew: That truck needs help badly. Dad thinks that rebuilding the rearend would help, but it's a matter of him actually having the time and desire to do that; which maybe he will once I can finally start driving the Spirit :\

Tonight was alright. I could have stayed late at work, but I'm usually dead tired by the time I usually get off because the heat is draining all my energy. Just 3 days to go until my vacation; 2 of which are work days

Dr. Kraus

Started selling some old games on ebay, made two sales so far!

Sold Project diva F for the PS Vita for $30 even though I paid around $100 to pre-order and have it shipped here to the states, put bioshock infinite up for $20 and that sold in about 5 minutes. my pay pal is starting to get nice a happy with money, I have three more games that are being watched for auction.

Chocofreak13

very nice, but you seemed so excited about that project diva. ;^;
click to make it bigger