Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

just did a nice thing for my facebook friends, uploaded a gallery of timeline images. and there's something for everyone! stew, there were some with tanks, nej, there were a couple Steins;Gate ones, Bella, i uploaded all the madoka magica bars you posted on tumblr, and pent, there were 2 with cute girls snuggling. ^^
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Got speakers for my computer for about £5.00 ($7.85), yaaaay~
Also does anyone have any bootleg anime DVDs/VHS tapes?

Nichi

I have bootleg box sets of DNAngel and the live-action Sailor Moon series :3

LeaflameSD

Quote from: PentiumMMX on June 16, 2013, 10:43:54 AM
I have bootleg box sets of DNAngel and the live-action Sailor Moon series :3
Schweet ^-^ Pretty interesting to look at pictures of bootleg anime DVDs and read about people's experiences and junk.

Chocofreak13

i thought a dvd i had of Cyborg009 was bootleg, but i was wrong. just as well, idc either way since it's dual-audio. -w-

pent sent me copies of the bootleg PGSM (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) series, though. -w-
click to make it bigger

Bella

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD UNIX YOU GUYS THE PLAN 9 COMMUNITY FOUND OUT ABOUT PLAN 9-TAN:

http://glenda.cat-v.org/friends/
(SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM)

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhh~~~

Nichi

So, you and Aurora are crazy Japanese people now? Everything I know is wrong @_@

Chocofreak13

i joined their google group to inform them that you and aurora are neither crazy nor japanese. :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

Hey, I was thinking of dropping the site admin a line and letting them know about the artists. But I decided against it because I'd much rather NOT be identified / remain anonymous. (No word from Aurora yet, I did send her a note on Tumblr though.)

In related news - the Nineball logo is the logo of a new Plan 9 fork:

1) THEY WEREN'T FUCKING AROUND WHEN THEY SAID CIRNO WAS GONNA BE THE NEW 9FRONT MASCOT.
2) Plan 9 confirmed strongest OS.

Nichi

If that means you've decided you're now a weird Japanese person, does this mean the following is true?

- Nej is pony
- Kari is plushie
- I'm a potato

Dr. Kraus

cool about plan-9

Had my drivers test today in which the guy testing me just didn't like me and failed me right after parallel parking in which I fit my 6.7ft x 14.3ft hatchback car into a space that was not the 8ft x 24ft space but the 7ft x 18ft space. I fit the car in on the "last try" with just around 2 inches separating the car from the yellow line that was the outer edge of the box, the guy then proceeds to tell me that "The back is on the line" which was also 2 inches within the box.

Got to go take my test again on the 10th because they make you wait 2 weeks minimum until your next test. Taking the test at another place that is actually closer to where I live. Also taking my dad's little crossfire because is even smaller than my Ford Focus, parallel parking in the crossfire is the easiest thing in the world to do thanks to its size.

Nichi

Good luck, man. I didn't have any issues with getting my license, thankfully; I did mess up on the parallel parking, because the direction I'd practice from is opposite of what they wanted me to do :\

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: PentiumMMX on June 18, 2013, 04:28:30 PM
Good luck, man. I didn't have any issues with getting my license, thankfully; I did mess up on the parallel parking, because the direction I'd practice from is opposite of what they wanted me to do :\

They failed me for just "messing up" parallel parking, didn't even let me do a road test.

Bella

Quote from: Dr. Kraus on June 18, 2013, 04:42:36 PM
Quote from: PentiumMMX on June 18, 2013, 04:28:30 PM

They failed me for just "messing up" parallel parking, didn't even let me do a road test.

What the hell?! That is such a massively dickish move, I don't even.

Thank goodness I never had to learn parallel parking / perform a parallel park in my driving test, I just had to back into a parking space. I don't think it's required for NH driving exams, since I know several people who drive but can't parallel park. :/

Chocofreak13

nah, i don't think parallel is on the NH test anymore. and i sympathize, since i've heard of a guy getting failed for "checking his blind spot too much". and i believe this was after being failed for "not checking his blind spot enough". concord driving instructors are dicks.

@bella: i was going to identify you as "bella" and "aurora" only, but if you want even less i'll just tell them that you're my friends and american. :3

i'm taking it upon myself to make a changeling: the dreaming wiki.. i was going to keep this little pet project quiet for a bit longer but i figured i already told pent, so it's out. i figure there's a white wolf wiki and a world of darkness wiki, there's no changeling specific wiki. there IS wenchpedia, which hosts a trove of information, but it's not as well laid-out or organized as i'd like, and there are no pictures to speak of. having a catalogue of info with a search function will be a godsend to games, since it means we won't have to flip through books/scroll through PDFs constantly to find info. it's becoming a bit of a headache, which is why i popped 2 aleve. let's see if they can back their claims. -w-

i'm really hoping that outsiders won't come in and edit my project. no offense or anything, but i created the damn thing and i feel as though i have some rights to control what is put up.

there'll also be guides to ashberg and character creation, and tables for things like merits, flaws, backgrounds, attributes, etc up in due time. i'll keep ya posted. -w-
click to make it bigger