Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

@pent: they're adapting Crusader Kings 2 into a combination newspaper ad/nigerian prince scam.

wet up to Laconia today, did some nice shopping. walked away with a long indian skirt (dark greyish purple with black embroidery at the bottom), a mirror with chinese characters around it (9 bucks, a steal!!), some incense (5 sticks and 2 cones), some pants (they're my mum's), some small silver earrings (also mum's), a billy idol CD (also mum's), and a book (by someone called Lucy Fitch Perkins, i'll post pics and start taking bets on how old it is -w- ). found a market called Vista; took pics of the sign and went shopping, found my favourite cereal and tons of candy and started scarfing the cereal in the car. went looking for a restaraunt; found an ice cream stand. damn that sea salt caramel chocolate ice cream was good. especially with waffle crip on top. saw 7 churches in a 1-mile radius. went down to concord, stopped off in a town along the way to look for a farm that no longer exists, got pics of interesting signs. lost one of my favourite earrings (still VERY, VERY FUCKING UPSET ABOUT IT BECAUSE MY GRANDMOTHER GAVE ME THOSE EARRINGS AND I LOST OOOOONE ;^; ), found a hole-in-the-wall chinese place in concord and got some food there. i kinda regret that, as i now found a new type of rice: Stinky Rice. was going to see a movie, but decided against it since nothing really spectacular was playing at the theatre. went to the supermarket in londonderry and did some light shopping. came home. divided up the candy. have been chewing on red laces.

started wearing one earring with one earring i had left from middle school. new earring set consists of 1 akachouchin earring (red lantern) and one black fan earring with red tie around it. i'ma call it my "asian earrings".
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

i miss my earring. ;^;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 12, 2013, 09:49:58 PM
saw 7 churches in a 1-mile radius.
Did you somehow end up in a little place called Palestine, TX, by any chance; even if briefly while in Laconia? ^^;;
(If so, you totally should have dropped by my work and said hi)

Still, sounds like a nice day. Well, aside from losing an earring :[

So, I'm currently trying to decide with my planned mini-vacation; if I should come home on Friday, or Saturday. Friday would be cheaper, but Saturday would make it easier to continue my adventure without having bags of clothes and whatnot in the back of the car; even if it'd be more expensive (I also have work on Saturday night, but I already planned my previous plans with that resort around that, so it's not too big of a deal)
EDIT: I just checked, and staying until Saturday will be too expensive, so it'll just be an overnight thing. I can make it work :3

Also, tomorrow mom's having a garage sale. I honestly have nothing ready for it, and I'm too tired to really care :\

Chocofreak13

it's okay about the earring. i feel just awful that it's just gonna sit on the side of some highway, but there's nothing i can do about it now, so it's a moot point.

as for the garage sale, there's so many of them down there that you could have 3 this year and no one would notice it was always you.

also, the only chains i saw up there were dunkin' donuts, and i think 1 wendy's. so no, i wasn't there. xD
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Mmm LOL. We do have a Wendy's, but no Dunkins; just Donut Palace, a local chain.

Chocofreak13

*is now picturing a castle made out of various doughnuts*
click to make it bigger

Bella

Warn me ahead of time next time you come up here so I can be around or get a hold of the car and drive over to see you. ;__;

At any rate, I'm glad you had a good day, missing earring aside. (Ugh, it always kills me to lose something ... I lost some beads off of one of my mom's old necklaces one day last summer, I still think about it today. :/ )

I've been to the Vista health food shop before! ^^

Chocofreak13

I wouldn't call the vista mart a "health food store"...it was NEXT to a health food store, but it wasn't one.

Yeah, this earring thing is gonna be haunting me for years since my grandma gave me these earrings. ;^;
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

I used to be an asshole
~
But then I got a liberal
to the beliefs
Simon was here :P

Nichi

LOL. Reminds me of what some of my coworkers and I were saying during the late-nite cleaning

"We used to have souls. Then we took a [name of store manager] to the knee"

Chocofreak13

Chocofreak13 Likes This.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, aside from the fact I have yet another meeting on Wednesday that I'm a bit paranoid over, things are going alright. Dad thinks he might be able to help me save some money on my hotel, for my mini-vacation :3

Also, my wig is on the way

Chocofreak13

niiice. -w-

this lady is a nut. she's convinced her daughter's cat is trying to kill her two chihuahuas, she puts diapers on her dogs and takes them for walks in a stroller "so they don't get germs" going down the street.
i believe she also feeds them from a bottle. >>;
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

50th Anniversary weekend!  Whoo!  The cake was delicious.