Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

Yep,.... ^__^

And dontcha even THINK about poaching....  `v'

I've got my eye on you....  `.'

[uses hooves to do hand signal for "I've got my eye on you")

Q4(V)

*get out gun*
it huntin c-chan season, there no where u can run

MUUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHaaAAAA

rdhdtwns

C-chan, can I poach you? *looks cute*

Except unlike those meanies, we'll just play Charlotte's Web <3

I got my flu shot today. It made me woozy and thirsty as hell. Tired Codiiiii...

ah I didn't know you could change your name just like that. I'm just gonna keep it though, even though I'd rather be known as Codi. Or in some cases XP. Harharharhar.

*scurries off*
So cute it\'s deadly!

Ultimaninja

Great-Grandmother died yesterday...
we were never really that close, but still, she's family.

When I get back I'll post some of my latest drawings...
To post:
1. Zombie-dragon
2. bj0rN's Dragon
3. Some Demon-thingie
4. Anime Dude-person
5. The human avatar of Helvox ' Fentel
(Helvox's human avatar is currently in a contest to be voted as a hero for a comic. Pray that he wins! I can only succeed knowing that you guys are rooting for him!)

I might do more when my artistic power is at full again (aka, looking/oogling the non-h OS-girls...playing video games...etc.)

C-Chan

*storms in energetically*

YAY!!!!!!!  I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!  ^V^

*crashes on the floor*

And dead tired........ Stupid air traffic control........ guuuuuuuh..........  X_____X

Sorry all, I know I'm late, but I really can't function right now......  X_x
I'll review all the posts tomorrow,... I know there's lots of things to reply to..... And thought I saw a DR-DOS avi floating around....  xvx

Okay, that's all the energy I have left........  -_______-

*snores*  Zzzzzzzzz -_-

C-Chan

Doggarnit, I'm still out of it.  Jet lag, maybe?  X__X

Time to issue another worthless C-chan raincheck and promise a full spectrum scan of the forum tomorrow.  ^__^
In the meantime (if it's translated right), here's more Waka lure:

http://www.verytragicalmirth.com/Images/1163528553285Translated.png

[also in the translation thread]

*swoons with exhaustion*  XoX

Silentbob

Quote from: "C-Chan"
BTW, anyone seen AmigaBob lately?
(aka, "SilentBob"?)  '__'

I haven't seen him in over a week,....  ;____;

*sniff*

He was the only active Amiga user on the board....  -_____-

*sadness*

I'm back... I think...   Man, has this past month been full of cr*p.  Kinda tough to get into right now, but it involved women and good things and then bad things, and you can probably guess the rest.  ;099   Anyway, got over the worst, so I guess I'm ready to "come back to the world".

C-Chan

Poor AmigaBob.  ;___;

Don't worry, we're here for you.  ^__^
Need anything just ask.  ^v^

But just as an assurance....  -v-

*tosses net over SilentBob*

There we go,... ^v^

QuoteGreat-Grandmother died yesterday...

Too much bad news lately.  ;___;
Sorry to hear that dude....  -___-

QuoteI might do more when my artistic power is at full again (aka, looking/oogling the non-h OS-girls...playing video games...etc.)

With all that output, I figure your artistic mind needs a break.  ^__^

I still haven't gotten into the full swing with my art, although I left off in the drafting of the Captain's 2.0/3.11-sama pic.  

Actually, call it a shift in priorities, since I've gotten wind of the comic translation bug lately.  ^__^

Good language practice with a little bit of artistic demand (for editing the text bubbles).  -v-

QuoteC-chan, can I poach you? *looks cute*

I'm guessing as the girl, not the spider, eh?  Although both were very sweet.  ^__^

*squeals with delight*

Yeah!  I'm gonna be poached by Codi-san!!!  ^v^

Or boiled or fried or scrambled, Benedict style even....  -v-

In any case, I'm all yours!  ^v^

*leaps happily toward Codi-san, but accidentally slams into a wall*

QuoteI got my flu shot today. It made me woozy and thirsty as hell. Tired Codiiiii...

*shakes head*
*rubs snout*

Too bad remedies for pig flu are not as,... prolific.....  ^^;

Quote*get out gun*
it huntin c-chan season, there no where u can run

MUUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHaaAAAA

Guess again!  `v'

*hides behind Codi-san*

Mwahaha!  ^v^
How's about them apples?!  

*raspberry*

In other news, it took a while, but finally decided to jump into the world of torrent downloads, though just to be on the safe side, I have Azureus running only on my Xubuntu machine.  In other words, I'm finally seeing what all the fuss over Rozen maiden is about.  I still can't stop laughing over Episode 5, season 1.   ^v^

CaptBrenden

C-chan! you double posted! How DARE you!!! You will be flogged! by codi-san!

QuoteC-chan, can I poach you? *looks cute*

I like poached eggs.     Well no.. I lied.  But I felt it needed to be said.

*spits soda all over his moniter* egads! i just about choked! XD You guys ever seen the family guy where peter said something about the spider in charoletts web having tertes syndrom, and then it shows a little girl looking up at her web, and it had WHORE woven into it.  I just about died laughing then.. I laughed so hard I had to pause the TIVO thing untill i could see strait again, and I just about died just now remembering it.

Tho id rather play mc donalds with c-chan, I can be the customer and he can be the bacon egg and cheese biscut.

QuoteI still haven't gotten into the full swing with my art, although I left off in the drafting of the Captain's 2.0/3.11-sama pic.

how very unfortunate for you -_-

and for me, I had hoped you would reach a older, Plumper, age.  But youve left me so little choice...
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Alfamille

Quote from: "NewYinzer"

Rule #77: Never post our images on Waka or other imageboards without permission

Sorry dude, but I strongly disagree....

Quote from: "C-Chan"Oi oi, let's not go overboard either,.... ^^;
I was only being half-sarcastic in the post; don't want to guilt Alfamille out of doing anything.  The pictures are loaded up cause they're free to distribute.  I may not like it if you lower one into a tank filled with ravenous piranhas, or for that matter Wakachan, but it's in your right to do so.  I'm grateful enough that he credited me with the pic, regardless of what the Wakans' opinions are concerning art recognition.  -v-

Even if Alfamille didn't upload it, someone unregistered easily could have and you can be damn sure you won't be able to enforce that particular instance.  So ironically, I'm gonna have to strike down the motion to enforce these "permissions" to post on Waka.  -v-

That's the point, anyone could got that image and what's worse is if some random guy who got that, he or she wouldn't even give C-chan, the other translators and this forum some credit and instead he or she would proclaim it his or her work.

But I will will ask permission to C-chan next time, not because it's a rule or anything, but rather an act of being nice to some people I knew online.

Plus to take note; I posted that on Waka for good intentions, for this forum be known for those people there who possibly haven't reach here yet. I don't really mind those arrogant jerks on Waka. Those kind of people we saw is nothing really new in the web, rather it is something I or we are really used at...(don't worry C-chan, we'll rapdily kick their butts next time :P )

Quote from: "Ultimaninja"........
Great-Grandmother died yesterday...

Hope you're doing fine man!

]
]
]
Anyway to talk about something interesting, have you guys heard bout "Microsoft Zune"? It would be interesting if we came up a girl mascot on this one...

Microsoft said that this would be an "iPod killer". Although as I read a lot of articles from critics,  some of them agree.....majority of them disagree.

Check it out yourself, it does have;

Quote from: "Wikipedia"
   * Ability to send photos, and some music files (not all music files may be shared) from Zune-to-Zune via WiFi. Sharable music files can be played only a maximum of three times, and expire after three days whether they are played or not. Recipients cannot re-send music that they have received via the sharing feature. Photo files may be shared without restrictions. [13] [14]
   * Ability to flag tracks received from Zune-to-Zune transfer, a tool used so that a shared song may be purchased from the Zune Marketplace after it has expired.
   * Ability to play videos and view pictures
   * Updatable firmware
   * "ZuneTags", a field changeable username/profile visible to others who wirelessly scan the area for fellow Zune users.
   * The wallpaper on the Zune can be changed to any user specified image.
   * The Zune will play standard podcast files, which are usually available in unprotected MP3 or AAC format. However, the Zune software lacks full podcast support, such as a directory and automatic downloading via RSS feeds. A Zune team member has stated that in the future "We'll ship podcasting, and we'll call it "Podcasting" when we do." [12] [15][16]
   * The player software will automatically convert audio and video in a format not supported by the Zune into a format that is. (e.g. a video with a resolution of 720x540 will be converted to a resolution of 320x240 if necessary).[17]
   * Able to show other Zunes nearby what you are listening to or doing through advanced settings.
   * Support for Zune Digital Rights Management (DRM) (incompatible with Microsoft's PlaysForSure, Apple's iTunes FairPlay, RealNetworks' Helix, Audible.com audio books, and other DRM schemes)
   * Able to create on-the-go playlists without reconnecting to the Zune software
   * Built-in FM radio, capable of showing song information on supported FM stations

The price of Zune and iPod are the same, both US$249.00 (to start off).

Zune had some good features that weren't included in the Apple iPod (mostly about sharing stuff on another Zune and the FM station), although there are a lot of reported problems. Like for example, there are PC owners (not all) have been experiencing troubles on Zune on Windows Vista Beta and Windows XP SP2.

You can search some articles around the internet about this; I'll give you some samples.

http://ptech.wsj.com/archive/ptech-20061109.html
http://gear.ign.com/articles/746/746470p1.html

Thoughts from CNN
http://money.cnn.com/2006/11/09/technology/pluggedin_lewis_zune.fortune/index.htm
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3O1y8-hDK8E

Special note; Zune is only an mp3 player and looks simply nice  ;001 especially its interface. But I still don't understand why didn't they include movie/videos and things like "podcast" although it is the same price of an iPod (coz iPod does have music and podcasts)? ;013  I guess they rely on the FM radio that much....

Zune has bigger screen, although I think it still had the same resoultions as the iPod does...

Also Zune had this "wheel" in which they copied on Apple iPod, although it's not really a wheel those are 4 navigation buttons.

Welcome to the social!

I hate to correct Microsoft on this one, but that's a "MC" not a DJ...

Happiness.....which is orgasm. Error is orgasm :P

Silentbob

Thanks for the support (and the net), C-Chan.   ^_^;

Blah, I feel silly for just disappearing like that... But when women are involved... well, stuff like that happens.  :/

Anyhoo, I'd better get up to speed on what you guys've been up to lately then.

NewYinzer

Things seem a little gray here. I'm back to talk about our Wakachan dispute. I thought about and I think this sounds like a better deal:

Rule 77a: Be considerate of others work when posting on other forums. When in doubt, ask the author first.

*ponders*

Ah, Rozen Maiden Episode 5. The episode that got me hooked on Rozen Maiden, and anime in general. Now to see if I can get C-Chan addicted to Mahoromatic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2qGs0ppLqA

C-Chan

QuoteC-chan! you double posted! How DARE you!!! You will be flogged! by codi-san!

Zuuuh?
But,... I don't remember double-posting... '__'

[admittedly, there was some weird PHP glitch when I did post, so maybe....]

Quote*spits soda all over his moniter* egads! i just about choked! XD You guys ever seen the family guy where peter said something about the spider in charoletts web having tertes syndrom, and then it shows a little girl looking up at her web, and it had WHORE woven into it. I just about died laughing then.. I laughed so hard I had to pause the TIVO thing untill i could see strait again, and I just about died just now remembering it.

Oh yeah, I remember that one too.  
Very unexpected... but strangely fitting... ^__^'

QuoteTho id rather play mc donalds with c-chan, I can be the customer and he can be the bacon egg and cheese biscut.

Damn you!  ^0^

*grabs rump protectively*

Go off and eat venison or something.  `-'

Quotehow very unfortunate for you -_-

and for me, I had hoped you would reach a older, Plumper, age. But youve left me so little choice...

Bwahaha!  ^v^
Well you'll be eating those words once you see the end product.  ^__^

You might as well start saving up them worship points, cause you're gonna need them in droves.  -v-

QuoteThat's the point, anyone could got that image and what's worse is if some random guy who got that, he or she wouldn't even give C-chan, the other translators and this forum some credit and instead he or she would proclaim it his or her work.

But I will will ask permission to C-chan next time, not because it's a rule or anything, but rather an act of being nice to some people I knew online.

Well, now we're on the same page then.... ^__^
But since you're nice enough to ask, I'll give you permission to post anything you want, whenever you want going forward.  -v-

Don't really feel like repeating myself over and over,  if ya know what I mean.  ^___^;

QuotePlus to take note; I posted that on Waka for good intentions, for this forum be known for those people there who possibly haven't reach here yet. I don't really mind those arrogant jerks on Waka. Those kind of people we saw is nothing really new in the web, rather it is something I or we are really used at...(don't worry C-chan, we'll rapdily kick their butts next time :P )

Deal!  ^__^
We shall unleash a major can of whoop-ass on anyone who tries to be a jerk.  ^__^

So far though, the lions are at bay so maybe there won't be a need for that yet.  -v-

As far as the Zune thing goes, no commento....  ^v^
No love for M$ products at all, so even though I'm no iPod fan, I'm not wishing it any success in the market.  `v'

QuoteThanks for the support (and the net), C-Chan. ;

Blah, I feel silly for just disappearing like that... But when women are involved... well, stuff like that happens.

Anyhoo, I'd better get up to speed on what you guys've been up to lately then.

Trust me, I know.  ^v^'

Anyway, that is true,... where to start?  -v-

*ponders*

How 'bout telling us if you got your Miggy fixed or not?  ^___^
It's been on everyone's mind here since you left!  ^v^

QuoteAh, Rozen Maiden Episode 5. The episode that got me hooked on Rozen Maiden, and anime in general. Now to see if I can get C-Chan addicted to Mahoromatic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2qGs0ppLqA

Too late, already saw that remember?  ^___^
Actually, it was only season 1 till now, but I remedied that in my latest Used Anime binge.  -v-

Mahoromatic has been alright till now, but I found the characters to be a bit cliche.  Rozen Maiden, on the other hand, offers a welcomed change of pace from the ordinary.  -v-

CaptBrenden

QuoteZuuuh?
But,... I don't remember double-posting... '__'

[admittedly, there was some weird PHP glitch when I did post, so maybe....]

I dun really care, Im just picking up the slack for panda bear.

QuoteBwahaha! ^v^
Well you'll be eating those words once you see the end product. ^__^

You might as well start saving up them worship points, cause you're gonna need them in droves. -v-

Oh I got the points.  After i was told i couldnt have my army of hamsters breakinto peoples houses and log on to vote for my website name choice, I sent them off to steal worship points from you, for just such an occasion.  they have them in their cheeks.  hamster cheeks of points.

QuoteToo late, already saw that remember? ^___^
Actually, it was only season 1 till now, but I remedied that in my latest Used Anime binge. -v-

Mahoromatic has been alright till now, but I found the characters to be a bit cliche. Rozen Maiden, on the other hand, offers a welcomed change of pace from the ordinary. -v-

Bah forget the show.   Get the manga!!  tho, speaking of rozen maiden, anyone got a link to a torrent cus like... youtube is the devil?

Desu.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Silentbob

Quote from: "C-Chan"

Trust me, I know.  ^v^'

Anyway, that is true,... where to start?  -v-

*ponders*

How 'bout telling us if you got your Miggy fixed or not?  ^___^
It's been on everyone's mind here since you left!  ^v^

Well, I haven't really done much computing lately, but I'm getting to it again. I really need a CD-ROM to go with this Amiga, because shuffling floppy disks and/or using a serial link from a PC (57.6Kbit/second) really isn't the best or fastest way to get data onto an Amiga anymore it seems. So now I'm gonna look into that.