Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

Quote*brain plodes* *rains zombie bits*

How could I have missed her so utterly? Perhaps I ashouldnt surf the net with my mask on.

Yeah, that's a good start.  ^___^
I, on the other hand, have excellent reason to scorn the political compass since it omits my precious Amiga-chan.  `__'

Hehehe.... -v-'

No, but if she were on, she'd still hover within the "Pure" area, but lean slightly in the aggression of "Aggressive".  Not cause she's aggressive, but rather active.  ^^'

QuoteShutup! your scaring the children!......away. XD See codi, I told you the pig was a pervert. -_- i guess it true what they say about pork being a dirty meat...

Hmmmm,....
I'd curse you out, but perhaps I can use this to my advantage....  -v-
If perversions can stop you from eating me, then it's time to draw 3.11-sama in positions that'd make even Pedobear swoon!  @o@

QuoteThats it, Im drawin 3.1sama in nothing but a ribbon, maybe with a nose bleed dos kitty passed out next to her.

Oh right, you'll do that yourself.  ^___^
Okay fine, I'll just stick with the 2.0/3.11 frolicking pic and simply crank up the beef propaganda....

QuoteI rock and rule, huh?

I shall keep that from getting to my head, for it may explode due to the large mass of information already being stored there.

Ah, the loli-ness appears. Which reminds me, I should continue watching Nanoha... (^3^)

Also, I did mention I updated links at the exit... and since it seems ignored, I'll post a sample image. And given the conversation at this point:

Homeko, cosplay, yadda yadda....
http://ugar.fc2web.com/gazo/060109_3.1_home.html

*cries*  Now you're too cruel, dude....  ;___;
There I was, praising the efforts of our great Researcher [you] and you just glossed right over me, thinking you were all ignored and such.  ;~;

*stares at cute cosplay pic*

Well okay, that's sufficient compensation I guess.... -__-
Fine then, you still retain the title of "Rocker and Ruler".  -v-'

QuoteHomeo (I think, could be 3.1-sama), cosplaying as Suigintou, yadda yadda...
*thinks*
MORE Rozen Maiden crossovers!
*pauses*

Because of the hair and ribbon, I have to go with 3.1-sama.  If it were Homeo, at least they would've given him his "key" hairclip.

QuoteYou speak Tagalog, eh? Yuki Kajiura fan, eh?

Oh yeah, that reminds me.  He's supposed to show me some Tagalog.  ^^'

Quote*pauses*
You can tell a lot about a person from their userboxes! Yotta see mine:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:NewYinzer

I can understand the latin, but what's with the "JA-0"?  ^^'
And you use a 56K connection?
Given the "bear attacks" we've had in the past, would you say they were warranted?  ^^'

Wonder if Alfamille has a Userbox like that too.  '__'

QuoteBehold my new avatar + Sig!
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/7275/458tt8.png
(avatar)

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9093/novsigot7.jpg
(Signature)

and no I don't know why the white words mess up the black background...

That XP-chan reminds me a lot of Guu.

Now that you reminded me, it's funny how, aside from Laharl, I never played with any of the male Disgaea characters.  ^^'

Yep, haven't seen you on this board for a while.  ^___^

Welcome back to,... *snicker snicker chortle chortle* .... "sanity".  ^v^;

QuoteDo you like contemplating images of the Sun? I do. Check out this web site:

Reminds me of some abstract collage work I used to do for a professor of mine.  -v-'

I know it means the sun, but I can't shake off the feeling of staring at fried eggs.  ^^;

In any case, just a quick FYI,...

I'm now in the midst of pre-Youmacon work, so I'll likely have to run in "Silent Mode" myself for a couple of days.  I know a good many of you are saying "big whoop", but this is just to ease the concerns of anyone who's looking for answers, replies, comments or breakfast meat from me.  ^^;

I still have net access, so I may not disappear completely.  But if I don't get to you right away, please don't worry.  I will return soon, and locked-and-loaded to finish more wiki avis, begin the Mac Manga Translation, and complete the great Unix-sama pic!  ^v^

Take care all!
Watch your backs!  ^_-

*trots off thread*

SleepyD

Quote from: "C-Chan"
*cries*  Now you're too cruel, dude....  ;___;
There I was, praising the efforts of our great Researcher [you] and you just glossed right over me, thinking you were all ignored and such.  ;~;

*stares at cute cosplay pic*

Well okay, that's sufficient compensation I guess.... -__-
Fine then, you still retain the title of "Rocker and Ruler".  -v-'

heh, ok, ok, I shall accept the title. ^^; You're the only one that I recall actually caring about my link updates, so it's the least I could do. mmm... beef.

Oh yeah, that reminds me.  He's supposed to show me some Tagalog.  ^^'

Mamaya na lang.  Tinatamad ako, e...

Quote*pauses*

I can understand the latin, but what's with the "JA-0"?  ^^'
Given the "bear attacks" we've had in the past, would you say they were warranted?  ^^'

Wonder if Alfamille has a Userbox like that too.  '__'

We both do not understand japanese, or do understand it with great difficulty. ^^

Quote from: "MisterCat"Do you like contemplating images of the Sun? I do. Check out this web site:

I took an interesting picture of the sun a while back: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/17330953/

I still have net access, so I may not disappear completely.  But if I don't get to you right away, please don't worry.  I will return soon, and locked-and-loaded to finish more wiki avis, begin the Mac Manga Translation, and complete the great Unix-sama pic!  ^v^

Take care all!
Watch your backs!  ^_-

*trots off thread*

Have fun~

Ultimaninja

Hmm...choices choices...
Such choices effect our lives in a great magnitude of ways.
From deciding what to eat for breakfest...
...to deciding the best form of pain to inflict upon your enemies without killing them, but humiliate them...

Such as this I am presented with a great choice of difficulty. Along with studying for my science quiz (yeah right!)
1. Post on the forums here and upload pictures
or
2. Download some Shuffle! Stuff, look for an asian language patch, Watch anime, and play a game.

Hmm...I choose...um...
Looks like it's time to roll the dice of fate!!!
Ok, here's the rules:
    1. Roll a set number of dice (a total of 7 dice)
    2. The dice used are: a d4, d6, d8, d10, d100, d12, d20
    3. Highest number wins
    4. Running away from your problems, until they are asleep and then strangleing them ALWAYS WORKS!!!

Ok here are the results:
For choice 1: 103
For Choice 2: 91

...ah, da#$...I wanted to watch anime to...*sniffs*...fine I'll go upload some images...

edit:
5 images uploaded.

5 images sent to brougeXP22

Alfamille

QuoteQuote from : SleepyD

Oh yeah, that reminds me.  He's supposed to show me some Tagalog.  ^^'

Mamaya na lang.  Tinatamad ako, e...

;019 Ganoon ba?  :P XD

QuoteQuote from : SleepyD
Quote*pauses*

I can understand the latin, but what's with the "JA-0"?  ^^'
Given the "bear attacks" we've had in the past, would you say they were warranted?  ^^'

Wonder if Alfamille has a Userbox like that too.  '__'

We both do not understand japanese, or do understand it with great difficulty. ^^

I do have a Userbox...

Although I haven't finished updating my user page, but will too soon. :)

Q4(V)

lik-sang.com has closed down, because of Sony......

WTF P**** %&*!"?@#@ F*** u** M***** F****in H**** D***** R****ing a$$ H*** #@?@!""!*"$!"*"Ã,£$Ã,£$ !Ã,£$"*% Ã,£"$Ã,£"@??>@:>@ "Ã,£!!@> %>> !!Ã,£"Ã,£ "!Ã,£

where can i get cheap game of the usa or japan

sony are f*** B**** and ""$Ã,£"%$"$Ã,£"%$"$Ã,£"$Ã,£"Ã,£%@:>@~>:@:>>@: Ã,£"$Ã,£""Ã,£^}{#'/][;/##';! !Ã,£" Ã,£"">@:>@

better stop swearing or they kick me out of here

so how is every1 and does any1 know way to buy psp stuff from japan and usa

C-Chan

Quoteheh, ok, ok, I shall accept the title. ^^; You're the only one that I recall actually caring about my link updates, so it's the least I could do. mmm... beef.

Very good, then.  ^__^
Not sure what that OS-tan law link is about, though.  '__'

QuoteMamaya na lang. Tinatamad ako, e...

="Some other time"?  '__';

QuoteWe both do not understand japanese, or do understand it with great difficulty. ^^

Translating the Mac comics should be good practice, methinks.  ^__^
That will be a fun project once we start it.  ^v^

QuoteI took an interesting picture of the sun a while back: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/17330953/

Somehow reminds of the tower from "A Place Promise in Our Early Days".  ^__^
Beauitful animation, but Pitiful Ending.... -___-;
(big surprise there....)

QuoteHave fun~

Michigan IS COLD>  X__X
If I don't freeze to death first, I'll try my best to advance the OS-tan cause and sneak in a little fun as well.  ^^;

Quote...ah, da#$...I wanted to watch anime to...*sniffs*...fine I'll go upload some images...

edit:
5 images uploaded.

5 images sent to brougeXP22

BWAHAHA!  ^0^
Either way you look at it, it's unavoidable.  Pictures BEG to be uploaded to the gallery.... -v-

QuoteI do have a Userbox...

Although I haven't finished updating my user page, but will too soon.

Let us know so we can peak and poke at your bio.  `v'

Quoteso how is every1 and does any1 know way to buy psp stuff from japan and usa

Not sure,.. it's kinda hard to export stuff to the "7th Level of Hell", you know?  `v'

brougeXP22

Quote from: "Q4(V)"lik-sang.com has closed down, because of Sony......

WTF P**** %&*!"?@#@ F*** u** M***** F****in H**** D***** R****ing a$$ H*** #@?@!""!*"$!"*"Ã,£$Ã,£$ !Ã,£$"*% Ã,£"$Ã,£"@??>@:>@ "Ã,£!!@> %>> !!Ã,£"Ã,£ "!Ã,£

where can i get cheap game of the usa or japan

sony are f*** B**** and ""$Ã,£"%$"$Ã,£"%$"$Ã,£"$Ã,£"Ã,£%@:>@~>:@:>>@: Ã,£"$Ã,£""Ã,£^}{#'/][;/##';! !Ã,£" Ã,£"">@:>@

better stop swearing or they kick me out of here

so how is every1 and does any1 know way to buy psp stuff from japan and usa

the guys at sony are freakin retarded!! first they shut down lik-sang (which i never used but it still pisses me off that they closed it) and then they cheap-shot americans with less options with the PSP. In other words: don't bother.

here's an import site though if you want one.

http://www.toysnjoys.com

C-Chan

Sony really wants to lose this console "war", if you ask me.... Ã,¬__Ã,¬

Oh well, no big loss there....

Personally, aside from some dibbling with the Mister Mosquito series and The Daibijin, haven't played any console games in nearly 5 years.  -__-

And besides, TurboDuo will always stand as the best!  -v-

Pitkin

*waves at people*

Have fun at the con, C-Chan. Don't bump into any butchers while outside your safe... whatsitcalled. ^^;

And now, something completely similar. I was shocked the gif below had not been in the picture gallery before today. It's my fault, but I really considered it not an option to not have this cutest of all animations in the Collections.

Here comes the challenge, people. I don't know how many are familiar with this gif from earlier, but I'm wondering... can someone tell me where this dance Secchan's performing comes from? Not from OS-tan world originally, but instead... where; who was the person/character performing it prior to Secchan? :D

I'll be bitterly disappointed if someone posts here in 2.5 minutes to give the correct answer; I've been dying to ask this question for months. >_>

CaptBrenden

dont know the name of the character.. but Ive seen it float around 4 chan before.  got to gif and post it and ask for the original, someone should get it for you
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Ultimaninja

Hmm...this week I'll upload...
Someone choose for me please:(All Clean)

98-98SE
    Group Pics
    Apple
    CE
    DOS-Win3
    Koma
    Koma-English
    ME
    Other OS-pics(Clean)
    NT
    OS-Kun (Oh, please god, don't make me have to choose these...)
    Cosplay OS-tan
    Series
    Windows 2000
Now then, I'll check back in awhile...How long is awhile...um...hmm...well I'm alittle upset that my Tales of Phantasia destroyed itself so...yeah...if anything, I'll upload images and then scat...

Abschied! Und unleash das Blut Ihrer Feinde nach Ihren Klingen und Äxten der Wahrheit und der Gerechtigkeit. Hochladen Sie auch einiges OS-Tan Material für mich!

SleepyD

Quote from: "Alfamille"
;019 Ganoon ba?  :P XD
oo, ganoon nga.

Quote from: "Pitkin"*waves at people*
Here comes the challenge, people. I don't know how many are familiar with this gif from earlier, but I'm wondering... can someone tell me where this dance Secchan's performing comes from? Not from OS-tan world originally, but instead... where; who was the person/character performing it prior to Secchan? :D

I'll be bitterly disappointed if someone posts here in 2.5 minutes to give the correct answer; I've been dying to ask this question for months. >_>

heh, t3h DarkLord should know. But anyway, I'm 99% sure it's Rebecca "Becky" Miyamoto from Pani Poni Dash

Correction: I'm 100% it's Beki.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_m0zgbCeSQ

Ultimaninja

Good news:
1. My laptop is running. Again...
2. It can now download images faster.
3. I finished my anime avatar.

Bad news:
1. I don't honestly know if it will continue to run, or randomly shut down whenever I do anything on it.
2. I can't ->Right click ->Save image as ->Select Location. I have to drag and drop the image.
3. The battery still doesn't work. But then again it hasn't worked since I got it last year in December...

Now then going with Karma and that so many bad things have been happening with this laptop, I expect something...no I DEMAND that something good happens (and not simple, like I can run it, I mean that it goes back to running when I hit the power button, doesn't randomly spam the v button.)

NewYinzer

QuoteI can understand the latin, but what's with the "JA-0"? ^^'
Given the "bear attacks" we've had in the past, would you say they were warranted? ^^'

Wonder if Alfamille has a Userbox like that too. '__'

JA-0 means that I speak very little Japanese, if any at all. I put it there as a joke. The box that says "56K" means that my speed is greater than 56K.

Here comes the challenge, people. I don't know how many are familiar with this gif from earlier, but I'm wondering... can someone tell me where this dance Secchan's performing comes from? Not from OS-tan world originally, but instead... where; who was the person/character performing it prior to Secchan?

I've seen that gif before. I don't know the dance, but it kinda looks like she's improvising the whole thing. Maybe there's someone who knows for sure on this forum, like a proverbial Dean Martin...

Pitkin

SleepyD-san got it right. ^__^

10,000 points for you! *lets the imaginary points flow upon SleepyD*

Roulette * Roulette is a great tune in itself alone, but after I saw both Mesousa and Miyamoto-sensei dancing identically to Secchan, it became the Opening of the Year. :D