Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ultimaninja

Q4(V)...didn't you say hi to me when I first started coming here?
I sorta remember you...

Darknight_88, nice to see your back as well!

...we need to make the hentai section avalible only after some decent post ## count...

Q4(V)

Err Ultimaninja i'm not sure, i think i did but i can't remember,
i'm one of the old member like Pitkin, Capt and Darknight (u can tell by the joinnin date, 2005), the site as a lot more ppl here now most of then i are new but some i know.

oh everbody DLord back and we had a party last night him, Pitkin, Ultimaninja and me. DLord is really hardcore i never see like tht, never seen him like tht. It was a carzy party on the IRC, there gun's wierd faces like ;shino; and tea with cake but all fun oh and Pitkin was a Shield, IRC is still used, so use it

Darknight_88

QuoteErr Ultimaninja i'm not sure, i think i did but i can't remember,
i'm one of the old member like Pitkin, Capt and Darknight (u can tell by the joinnin date, 2005), the site as a lot more ppl here now most of then i are new but some i know.

I feel old ;_;

Quotehttp://ostan.blackdiam.net/imeeji/displayimage.php?album=65&pos=0
I just came back and I have to get working ;_;
There's no torso problems, since the picture its mostly faces xD. Na, really, the body looks fine, but I think C64 looks smaller than Amiga-tan
There's something about C64's face that I don't like at all. I think It may be the hair's volume and the way the neck bends. Maybe lower the neck a bit? Amiga-tan head looks a bit larger than C64-tan.
But, since its finished, there's no need to fix it. It doesn't looks way too off (the errors), so just keep it like that.
I really like the color work. I'm guessing that the pixalated background has something to do with the age of both C-64 and Amiga OS'es.
Keep it up :D

btw C-chan...when did you make that 3.1-tan avatar?! It looks awesome. AWESOME!. AWESOME!!!

I can't finish reading all the post's T_T

Quotesee like tht, never seen him like tht. It was a carzy party on the IRC, there gun's wierd faces like Shinobu and tea with cake but all fun oh and Pitkin was a Shield, IRC is still used, so use it
b...b...but IRC is evil....EVIIIIIIIIIIIIL

PD: Hello everyone, btw xD

Ultimaninja

Use P.S.
Latin for Post Scriptum
Literally translates to:
After Writing

YES! My year of latin class isn't going to waste!
And I'll post images tonight when my mom kicks me off the tv from playing makai kingdom. Bye bye!

C-Chan

Which reminds me, I'll try to post your dragon tonight.  Aside from the resize and a little green on the neckerchief, it should be exactly the same as how you sent it to me.  -v-

QuoteQuote:

I feel old ;_;

Poor Darknight.  ^__^
Don't worry, I've been here since June so I can sorta-maybe-kinda pass for a veteran forum goer....  -v-'
[reminiscing]  *sigh*  Seems like only yesterday I was asking you about Amiga-chan....  *v*

QuoteI just came back and I have to get working ;_;

*whiplash*  Fufufu....   That's what we have you here for.... ^.^

QuoteThere's no torso problems, since the picture its mostly faces xD. Na, really, the body looks fine, but I think C64 looks smaller than Amiga-tan

*Oh yeah, that's partly my fault for not supplying C64's bio yet, but the size difference is the result of their real size difference.
C64-chan is 157cm tall, and is an early adolescent-type.
Amiga-san is 183cm, and is an adult-type.

QuoteThere's something about C64's face that I don't like at all. I think It may be the hair's volume and the way the neck bends. Maybe lower the neck a bit?

Well surely that's a helluva lot of hair, so much so that my hair fetish is likely detrimental to their chiropractic health.  ^^;
I get the impression that the neck problem might be with the Commodore collar, as I had the same concern myself when I first drew it (made her neck look long).  But the collar itself is stiff and much wider than her actual neck, so no matter how she turns or bends it will generally stay in one position.  

QuoteAmiga-tan head looks a bit larger than C64-tan.

BWAHAHA!!  ^V^
Yeah, see * note above.
Admittedly, I may have taken a little artistic license with the size differential.  ^____^;

QuoteBut, since its finished, there's no need to fix it. It doesn't looks way too off (the errors), so just keep it like that.
I really like the color work. I'm guessing that the pixalated background has something to do with the age of both C-64 and Amiga OS'es.
Keep it up  

*does Commodore Salute*  Domo arigatou gozaimasu, Darknight-san!  ^__^

Now that they've passed the Torso Check with flying colors, I'm now confident enough to proceed with Unix-sama!  ^v^

*lights incense and worships Unix-sama a bit*

And yeah, the pixelated background is intentional.  The poster printers almost had a heartache when they saw it, as they though their machine was busted!  ^v^'

Quotebtw C-chan...when did you make that 3.1-tan avatar?! It looks awesome. AWESOME!. AWESOME!!!

You mean the one the Captain's using?  On his birthday actually; he said it was good style-matching with the other Wiki pics, so I'm flattered (by him AND you, of course...  ^.^)

But trust me, ya ain't seen nothin' yet....!  ^V^

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_OS-tans

Oh, btw, thanks Alfamille for doing some housekeeping there and taking the first step towards clearing up the Mac OS[X] confusion.  ^^

While you're out there, though, it might be worth it to list out the OSX catgirls now that the description is a bit outdated.... ^^;

Q4(V)

OK well PPL I GOT TO SAY THIS

Y aren't u ppl usin the IRC, me and Pitkin are mostly the only ppl tht us it at  11:00 to 12:00 tht the europe time zone, the USA time zone (the US is big) would be 6:00 to 8:00, so ppl use it me, Pitkin and maybe Ultimaninja would most like be no at tht time. I'm not sure abt the other times zones. more ppl should sure it and darknight i knowu used it more the once back in the day.

u wouldn't see us on the who online list, but where there.

right now brougeXP22, Ultimaninja, Pitkin and me are usin it.

brougeXP22

C-Chan

QuoteOK well PPL I GOT TO SAY THIS

Y aren't u ppl usin the IRC, me and Pitkin are mostly the only ppl tht us it at 11:00 to 12:00 tht the europe time zone, the USA time zone (the US is big) would be 6:00 to 8:00, so ppl use it me, Pitkin and maybe Ultimaninja would most like be no at tht time. I'm not sure abt the other times zones. more ppl should sure it and darknight i knowu used it more the once back in the day.

BWAHAHAHA!!  ^V^
I already disclaimed long ago that I wouldn't do it, but I know you weren't back at the time.
Bottom Line is this,... if I take up chatrooms again, I can kiss my artwork and our mutual sanity goodbye!  `v'
Surely Pitkin wouldn't mind if I sacrificed the IRC to squeeze in another C64 or Miggy-chan pic.  ^v^

Simply put, this pig's chatting days are over.  -v-'

Now then, time for the Resident Ninja's rendition of my dragon form!  ^v^

Looks familiar, no?  'v'
It's basically me, except with wings, claws and kick-ass armor!  ^v^

Phenomenal job!  I hereby declare your guilt to be officially dispelled!  ^v^

C-Chan added the following  14 minutes after last message :

BTW, anyone seen AmigaBob lately?
(aka, "SilentBob"?)  '__'

I haven't seen him in over a week,....  ;____;

*sniff*

He was the only active Amiga user on the board....  -_____-

*sadness*

Alex Stankevitch

Quote from: "Q4(V)"Y aren't u ppl usin the IRC, me and Pitkin are mostly the only ppl tht us it at  11:00 to 12:00 tht the europe time zone, the USA time zone (the US is big) would be 6:00 to 8:00, so ppl use it me, Pitkin and maybe Ultimaninja would most like be no at tht time. I'm not sure abt the other times zones. more ppl should sure it and darknight i knowu used it more the once back in the day.

Brilliant, I usually check anytime between 6pm GMT and 2am GMT if im not busy painting FS planes, doing video work or playing Battlefield.

Ultimaninja

hmm...quite interesting indeed...
But fyi, now that"ve I've finished the dragon I can NEVER draw it again.
The ability and idea of the dragon has been banished from my mind onto the paper.

The next dragon has already been given to me from an idea. But, I am not physically prepared for the task, so it will be on hold.

SleepyD

art takes time, no need to crank out a piece every week.

Although I must admit, these people would probably like it if we started doing that. ^^;

As for IRC.... you guys are freakin using it? finally. Butbut, why now? I don't have much time this week.  I popped in every now and then in September.... Doesn't look like my workload will abate until after finals.  *sigh*  My professors are consipring to give me at least one major assignment at all times... And each are a least worth 20% of my grade. ;_;

But enough of me complaining. I tend to do that a lot. It's more like a venting thing.  That way I feel better. So you don't need to pay too much attention to it.

Ah yes, the time zone thing... I am currently at GMT-7, and when Daylight Savings Time ends tomorrow, I will be at GMT-8.  I tend to be online at 1900-0100 (possibly later due to work. hah.)  in any case, that translates to.... what? 0300-0900 GMT? lol

Ultimaninja

Don't know why I just remembered this now, but better late then never I suppose.
Through various naval sources, I found that a new virus is going around through an e-mail.

The e-mail is entitled: 9/11 WTF!?

Now then, under no circumstances should you open it (even if it says it's from a friend). It will destroy your entire C: Drive.

on a side note, how exactly was this forum started?

brougeXP22

thanks for that tip but on another totally random topic; i've finally decided to finish my first fanfiction but first i wanted the remembers of this site to read it! Lol but if you haven't seen the anime series Neon Genesis Evangelion but here it is anyway.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3022553/1/

NewYinzer

Quoteon a side note, how exactly was this forum started?

I didn't join very long ago. How did this site get started?

C-Chan

*sigh*  Pitkin, how'd this site get started?  ^0^

From what I've seen, Fabian first started it, although why is a mystery to me.  ^^

Guess he got tired of seeing nothing but image boards?