Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exa

I have a how to draw book, too, even though I don't have the talent or the patiene to actually draw. I just like the example designs (it's about various mecha and stuff). I also possess a few figures, but most of them are the small and simple kind.

Chocofreak13

i have several how to draw books, as i've been collecting them before i even got manga. they're actually where i learned the term "manga". they've proven to be a valuable resource over the years, and i credit most of my growth to them. ^^ (however, i took the messages to heart, unlike the people who trace the work and call it theirs. lazy. >>;; )

as for figures, i have a couple blind box ones, but the only one i didn't get that way were my figures of Sanji. i wanted to get one more, but sadly the blind box gods did not smile upon me, and i got nami instead. eh, at least i got the alt of her.
click to make it bigger

Exa

I did not try with blind box ones - my luck is usually terrible in cases like that. I want to know what I am actually buying. I am just like that.

As for traces, I actually wonder why some people believe they can get away with it. Lazines, yes, I understand that part, but eventually, they cannot avoid their fate, at least that's how I see from various examples, which will get a serious negative impact on their career.

Chocofreak13

eh, some people who buy the books trace the art and claim it's theirs. whoo for middle school. pathetic, is what it is.

discovery 1: i have 1-18 of naruto and 1-20 of bleach. :\

hey exa, considering you're around, you mind looking at my post on the previous page and voting for a ringtone? if you have nothing else to do, that is. xD
click to make it bigger

Exa

Alright, my friend. My vote is for Fly Away Now - in my opinion, it is pretty catchy.

Chocofreak13

thankyou! ^^

also, SO MUCH MANGA
EVERYWHERE
i took pictures of it all piled out like this. xD

i'm wondering how to do this, since there's going to be 2 rows, so not all of it will be in the front. should i put the big sets (7+) in the back, or maybe the singles?
or maybe i should keep the stuff i don't read much in the back? :\
click to make it bigger

Exa

Well, putting the lesser read ones in the back row has the advantage of having to dig through your collection less, but keeping the sets together also makes sense in a way. I am not exactly sure which version would be more effective, to be honest...

Bella

Ugh, fucking YIM won't connect! Adium isn't working either! >:[

Chocofreak13

why do you think i stick to skype as much as possible. :\

now that you're here, though, VOTE FOR A RINGTONE~~
click to make it bigger

Nichi

You know, I learned something today.

The Hot Pockets brand mac & cheese bites are nasty. Avoid them, and instead obtain a bag of your favorite brand of mozzarella sticks as a snack

Chocofreak13

i have some downstairs.....

mozzerella sticks, not the hot pockets. i don't like hot pockets in any form. >>;
click to make it bigger

Bella

@Kari: But I'm not good at picking out new ringtones. u.u

Why do you think mine has been the same for 7 years? Dx

Ohh, and welcome back Exa! Long time no see. ^^

Chocofreak13

@bella: pleeeeeeeeaze. just try. pick your favourite; pretend they're not ringtones and just pick your favourite song. -w-

also, i'm done inventory. i have the list, but i want to put the manga away before i settle in to count.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

WELL AT LEAST WE BEAT THE FRENCH!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

hockey?

also, i'd ask you to pick a ringtone, but i already know your answer. :3
click to make it bigger