Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterCat

Let's not have any of that "departure" talk, C-Chan.  You can't just up and depart!  (All right, yes, technically you can depart but....)  *is worried*

;026

=^..^=

C-Chan

Hehe,... now now, I really meant depature from my artwork.  ^^'

But even so, the point you bring up is important.  Any one of us can stay here for a monthl, a year, maybe even a decade, but sooner or later we all have to go.  Be it voluntary, or due to some unforseen demand from real life.

With that knowledge in mind, let's vow to make the most of our time here.  ^__^

C-Chan added the following  17 hours 24 minutes after last message :

Oh right, and SilentBob....  ^__^'

I meant Danish Euro PATTERN coins (thanks for Pitkin for pointing that out).  ^^'

They'll probably cost a pretty penny, but it's worth it, eh?  ^__^'

Ultimaninja

Parents aniversary today...
17 years...

found out more about my family history such as:
Dad's ancestors left Germany because his ancestors were nobles and my Great(to the 4th power) grandfather wanted to marry a girl. I guess someone said "NO!" and dropped the ban hammer on it, so they ran to american to get married.

All in all it proves that if you have parents that love each other you get cake.
And I like cake...

Alex Stankevitch

MMMMMM, cake.

Speaking of parents anniversaries, my parents are away in Dubai for their anniversary (20th Sept) and are due back on Saturday...

C-Chan

Alex:  Please ask them to bring back some gold.  ^__^

Ultimaninja:  You have a colorful family history.  -v-
In any case, what have you decided on the root canal issue?
[And that being said, does that mean you have to lay off the cake till then?  '__';]

NewYinzer

QuoteAlex: Please ask them to bring back some gold. ^__^

And some cheap OIL!

Silentbob

Well, I'm back from Denmark.  That was an interesting trip.  A good lesson in indecency and debauchery.   I never thought my work colleagues had it in them.   ;013

MisterCat

Welcome back, Silentbob!  Do tell us more about that debauchery and indecency.

;012

=^..^=

Silentbob

I wouldn't know where to begin.  For starters, I don't think we're welcome back to the hotel we stayed at.   ;014

MisterCat

By the time you left, did they have a sign in the lobby saying "Norwegians not welcome here"?

;022

=^..^=

Ultimaninja

Hmm...it's the 24th...need to start working on searching for a new wallpaper...and making a new sig + Avy...

And that research paper isn't going any where soon...

SleepyD

Quote from: "MisterCat"By the time you left, did they have a sign in the lobby saying "Norwegians not welcome here"?

;022

=^..^=

lol, I know my friend punched a hole in the wall when we were in Japan... He covered it with one of those framed pictures hanging there.

And Ultimaninja, I feel ya. I got a paper due, a midterm, more homework, some projects....

Ultimaninja

Yeah, have some ACT testing thing (Pre-SAT's I think) to prepare for...
But I'll do what I always do...
Sleep, watch anime, play video games, and download ------....
hmm....almost caught me didn't you!?
Yeah, your mind tricks won't work on me this time Dr. No!
Can't controll something no one else can!!!

anyway, I won't study and haven't studied for anything since 8th grade...that's how I've managed me A-/B+ average...
And Imma Junior (11th grade)

Silentbob

Quote from: "MisterCat"By the time you left, did they have a sign in the lobby saying "Norwegians not welcome here"?

;022

=^..^=

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if they put those up after we left.   Well, to recap some of the events:   One entire room with furniture almost ruined.  Dead drunk people walking naked around the hotel corridors. Work colleagues (even married ones) having sex (but not with their spouses  ;013  ). Broken glasses and beer bottles in nearly every room in the hotel.  Several fights even broke out. Women flashing their privates.   ;006   I'm surprised the cops didn't show up, it got pretty bad in the end, lol.   I myself didn't drink that much, so I'm one of the few who remember what actually happened.

Ultimaninja

So your going to drink 'till you forget the horrors from the trip?

Or use it as blackmail...

...or did you forget to bring a video recorder to tape this event?