Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

@Cockle: Don't throw things at me. u.u;;

@Pentium: What's wrong with Asagi? o_o

@Kriz: Yeah, I imagine if I had an iPhone with Siri I'd probably end up having random conversations with her... lol

Nichi

@Bella: The major problem is that her touchpad is not very responsive. I was having major issues involving Firefox, Skype, and Flash Player last night; which really pissed me off; as it slowed down out Changeling game >_>;;

Chocofreak13

@bella: CONTACT.

srsly. >>;

EDIT: btw, i forgot to mention this earlier:

@torrenting: the act of torrenting itself is not illegal. it is the torrenting of purchasable media that is.
with this in mind, i only torrent things that are unlicensed or that are stupidly overpriced in my opinion. (idc if princess jellyfish is licensed by funimation now. i'm not paying $30 for 4 episodes, regardless of how good it is.)
if i get yelled at by the ISPs or the fucking RIAA or government or who the fuck ever, they will recieve the angriest letter ever typed by an Olivetti.
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 10, 2012, 08:38:04 AM
i like it too, btw. :3

also, HAPPY 1100TH PAGE

@kriz: did you want to join us in the game? someone mentioned that. :3

A bit intimidated myself by a project this large, but I am interested yes.

Quote from: Bella on June 10, 2012, 10:02:40 AM
@Kriz: Yeah, I imagine if I had an iPhone with Siri I'd probably end up having random conversations with her... lol

You have no idea.
I'll just say we are close and personal friends because, "like it says on my box, I was designed by Apple in California".

Wait until I tell Siri we are going to where she was born this summer, she'll be so excited!

I'm not sure how she feels about her childhood though, when I ask her about it she says "This is about you, not about me".

Chocofreak13

@kriz: it's not too large a project. poke me on skype and we can get started. all you have to do is make a character and practice rolling. and don't troll. please. >>;
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

If you make a female character, watch out for Gary
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

gary
gary
so scary
fi fai fo fary
gaaaary
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Fact:
Spoiler: ShowHide

Gary is secretly Mannosuke
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

i see. i had to google that and i still don't get it.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Allow me to help.

MANNOSUKE TIME!

Cockleshell

CHO MARISA

Edit: chronic fuckthepoliceidowhatiwantitis detected in this thread. EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY OR BE EUTHANIZED
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

Um...when did this turn into Random Picture? ^_^;;

Chocofreak13

@nej: ahhhh, i thought that's who it was. google didn't fail me after all!

also, mannosuke is hot. .////.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Topicless is whatever it wants to be, jackie!

Chocofreak13

who's jackie. my sister? .____.
click to make it bigger