Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

lol.

i've mentioned OSC by name to my mum and sister (who actually had an account here for awhile), but no one else really cares about my life enough to know about who my friends are. :\
except colleen, but i think she may have forgotten, despite that account she had here for a few weeks.
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

My parents know full well about my internet life on the more sociable sites such as this one.

Chocofreak13

kinda nice to know i'm not the only one that trusts their family (somewhat). :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Well, seeing as I'm not the only one in my clan who's got an account on this site, I wouldn't be surprised if all of my clan knows about it. In any event, my family does, seeing as I talk about it fairly often...
Going stateside for it kinda makes it a bit high-profile. ^^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

The only family I really feel I can trust knowing of the OSC, and the things I've posted here, are my sister and my cat :3

Chocofreak13

tell your sis then. -w-

@nejin: i helped make it high profile? sweet!
click to make it bigger

SleepyD

*peeks inside*
*steps aside and goes back to work*

Bella

OMG SLEEPYD!!!

*Throws comically-oversized butterfly net to Aurora*

I don't talk about OSC with anyone either... (though I have told a few friends and relatives about the OS-tan concept.)

SleepyD

*turns into a misty, ghost-like substance and floats around*

Nichi

My SleepyD senses are tingling -w-

So, what's up?

Cockleshell

Shit, quick, someone get a gun...
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

@sleepyd: *throws pokeball*

@pent: the sun, but soon, the moon. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

What's up? I'll tell you what's up. SWEDISH PATRIOTISM DAY WOOHOO!

...oh wait, there's no such thing...fuck.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

ERRGH I'M SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT OH MY GOD.

why, WHY did i trust paypal??? WHHYYYYYYYYY.
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What happened choco!? D:
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.