Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

I hate dentists.
Or, well. Going there at least, because it always turns out I have some fucking shit to pay for. Nevermind the fillings, I just hate the expense -_-
And my right foot is screwed up too, just as we're closing in on my wilderness hike...went to a podiatrist to get some advice today. Went well enough, but again, EXPENSES UGH.
Also:
Spoiler: ShowHide
holy buttfuck I'm privy to matters of national security now WHAT AM I DOING >_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

well, your mum IS a government official.
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

@Bella. Yes, it was a very long distance relationship they had for a few years. My mom lived in Georgia I believe, and my dad lived in Long Island. After graduating from University of Georgia, my mom flew up to NY to meet up with my dad and live with him. They moved to boston in '94, and I was born a bit after. They then moved out to the boonies and here I am, stuck in the middle of nowhere. x)

@Choco+Pentium, I wish you guys could pay me a visit, but my parents would flip. "Who are these pedophiles!? Why did you tell them where you lived!? What the hell!?!!?!?" You'll be so close to me... I'm literally 5 miles from the Connecticut border. :/

@Nejin: You work for the FBI now? :o
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

5 miles from the conneticut border isn't too close, but it's close enough. (i'm about 5 miles from the mass border, maybe 10.) if they freak out over something like that, you could mention that THEY met over the internet.

and if they wanted to talk to me over skype to prove i'm not some sort of creepo, i'd be willing to do that. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Cockle: Sounds like what I had to go through to get my mom to accept my travel plans :\

Chocofreak13

talk to the saner parent. if you can get them on your side, things'll be easier.
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

They actually have no clue about all this right now. =_= I've never told them about the OS-tan community and I don't plan to. It would just seem really really awkward if they looked it up and found all my posts and stuff. They're the type that sniffs you out and reads all your personal stuff, and then confronts you about it, and it's really awkward and traumatizing. Oh well.
And, I've never heard your voice. You've never heard mine. I think I feel a song coming on....
trolololololololololololololo
RIP Eduard Khil ;_;
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

Thankfully, my mom isn't that extreme. Not to say I don't take precautions in case she did go off the deep end and pulled something like that, but still

Chocofreak13

i still say you should talk to the saner parent. i'd like to hang out with cockle in person. :[
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

You probably wouldn't want to. My yard is smelly and has a ton of poop in it from many generations of goats and chickens and ducks and quail and a llama.
Not a fun place to be. e_e

Nichi

Well, maybe you can find some excuse to meet up with us in Boston -w-

"Oh; my brother's uncle's dog's previous owner's teacher's former roommate's band's drummer is in town. I want to go visit him"

NejinOniwa

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 04, 2012, 06:00:19 PM
well, your mum IS a government official.
K, BOTH my parents are bureaucrats... It's just that my mom is higher in rank, while dad is in a more prestigious institution.

It is the nature of the MoNS that has me freaked out this time. Which means, ofc, that I can't post anything about it here (hell, dunno if it's so damn wise to post what I have posted already, but what's done is done)...secrets, secrets.
Quote from: Cockleshell on June 04, 2012, 06:03:44 PM
@Nejin: You work for the FBI now? :o
Lol no, I don't work for SÄPO (the swedish CSI/FBI whatever). Though my aunt does.

EEEEEEEH. >__>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

you're related to the whole damn government, aren't you. >>;

@pent: nice chain of people there. i had to think about that for a minute. xD
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Cockleshell on June 04, 2012, 06:03:44 PM
@Bella. Yes, it was a very long distance relationship they had for a few years. My mom lived in Georgia I believe, and my dad lived in Long Island. After graduating from University of Georgia, my mom flew up to NY to meet up with my dad and live with him. They moved to boston in '94, and I was born a bit after. They then moved out to the boonies and here I am, stuck in the middle of nowhere. x)

Interesting. : o

Quote from: Cockleshell on June 04, 2012, 06:10:27 PM
They actually have no clue about all this right now. =_= I've never told them about the OS-tan community and I don't plan to. It would just seem really really awkward if they looked it up and found all my posts and stuff. They're the type that sniffs you out and reads all your personal stuff, and then confronts you about it, and it's really awkward and traumatizing. Oh well.

Same here! I've never mentioned OSC by name before, since I've posted things about myself here that I'd be really uncomfortable with people outside of this forum knowing, and I don't want any of my relatives/some friends to snoop around! (Not that they would, but there's always that chance).

Nichi

I've never mentioned OSC by name, but I have mentioned a few things about it to my sister. She's also the only one who knows of OS-tans at all, and even then, it's only vaguely (Mostly from the wallpapers I've used :3). So, she's the only one with a possibility of finding the OSC

Well, I did mention OSC to a friend of mine at Game-X-Change; when he jokingly accused me of being part of Anon. He probably thinks I pulled some random letters out of my ass to make it sound like I was part of a secret organization of counter-Anons or something xD