Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdhdtwns

Yeah! get geared up! Why not? >.>;

Wha?? I really do want some biscuits though! Although today, I'm craving hushpuppies and crab like noone's business. Really, really, really want seafood. :(

Haha, if you had talked like a pirate during a tattoo artist interview down here, I'm sure they would've loved it. My mom knows most of them anyway o.o Good luck on that! If I ask you for a tattoo, would you give me a discount? >.>;;
So cute it\'s deadly!

Ultimaninja

I've been hosting this site on other forums, what have YOU done recently?

panda

http://users.ipns.com/llamaexpress/HOME.HTML
Not much yet, the lady still needs to give me the pics and text. . .

Ultimaninja

NewYinzer

Woo hoo! Llama llama llama!

Sorry for the randomness...I tend to get carried away!

C-Chan

L-l-llamas.....  @___@'

*scurries off to huddle behind Codi*

Help me!  They're sc-a-r-i-n-g me..... ;^0^;

*rolls into a ball and quivers*

panda

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

You're not thinking of locking this thread too, are ya?
Suck or not, it has a long history....  `v'

CaptBrenden

um no.  why would I do that?

C-Chan

Heh!  Thought so.  `v'

'Kay, we'll let this slide for now.  -v-
Carry on....  ^0^

*wanders off*

CaptBrenden

Anyhow.. Im gonna have to go out to my car and get my tripod now to take pictures.  or wait till tommarow when I have to get geared up for a class anyhow.

Ultimaninja

I need some advice for a problem. If you cannot help me with it you should be very happy at this fact. If you CAN in fact help me with it, then your advice will be greatly appriceated...

I will be getting a root canal thing from my dentis this year (It was suppose to happen last may, but got delayed from moving errors and such.), and was wondering what to expect. What I mean exactly is:
How painful is it?
Will I be sane enough to continue to post in forums?
(If not, how long should I wait?)
Will I have to go to school the next day?
(If not then when would I have to go back?)

I thank you all for any assistance you can give, and if you can't because you don't know...your lucky...

CaptBrenden

just ask for them to knock you out o.o  it also depends on you personaly. when my sister got her wisdom teeth cut out, she was down for a week.  however when i got mine cut out (and they even had to cut one inhalf to get it out..)  I woke up fine and even drove to night class later that day

rdhdtwns

It really depends on you. I'm a wuss and can't handle any kind of dental pain like that.. they usually always knock me out in regards to anything.

(I'm OK with everything except for the time they had to go in my ears and they were infected.. that was the worst pain I've ever felt in my life. :_:)

I can wait until tomorrow, Capt :D

Panda's so mean and very wrong. I don't think this place sucks now at all. Infact I like this more activeness, it gives me more reason to come here. I mean look how much I've posted :-o I hardly post on any forums!
So cute it\'s deadly!