Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

WHAT ABOUT PUMPKINS AND CRANIUMS

@pent: i still want to make matching smoking jackets for the OSC. but that might not be for awhile. >>;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

That reminds me: i have to order my SAREK 2012 shirt for the clan's 2-week wilderness hike this summer.

Also: HI PEOPLE.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

After 2k spent the entire morning at my grandma's office, I have finished downloading and installing Diablo III. I'll try it out later tonight :3

EDIT: It's not working, because it downloaded the US version of the game for some reason, when my trial code is for the European version. Why do they have to region lock a PC game that was released on the same day internationally? >_<;;;

EDIT2: That was easy enough; I just had to go into the options and tell it to connect to the European servers ^_^;;

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on May 20, 2012, 11:52:49 AM
That reminds me: i have to order my SAREK 2012 shirt for the clan's 2-week wilderness hike this summer.

Also: HI PEOPLE.

HI NEJIN.

How you doin'?

So Stew left for work today. : ( I think I got all my boohooing out of my system yesterday, and then earlier today he sent me the
sweetest farewell ever and made me feel all melancholy about him leaving but at the same time happy that I have the most perfect S.O. ever. .///.

In other news ... I may've gotten mildly food-poisoned ... I'm not sure.

Nichi

So, I got a good LOL today while at the library

Apparently, if I want to learn to program in BASIC, I need to watch Negima; as the first DVD of that series was the very first result their online catalog gave for "BASIC programming" xD

Cockleshell

It's always great to puke before school, and have to go puke in the middle of an exam...
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

Hokay. While the Warp Zone itself hasn't been down anything, my CMS for the MASSANDA web seems to have died since a while back...

So i did a quick&dirty edit to the WZ file to make a placeholder index to redirect people to the /media folder where files are, and to my dA page where some other stuff can be found.
NOW GO LAUGH AT MY MEAGER HTML SKILLS, PEONS.

Bella

@Cockle: What happened? Nervous stomach or flu / food poisoning / etc? : \

@Nej: Looks better than anything I could concoct.

I ought to (re)read some of your writings, it's been so long. :<

NejinOniwa

Well, now it's gone anyway, say hello to 5 hours of CMS setup...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

YOU SHOULD AND I FEEL HAPPY FOR YOU SAYING THAT.

Cockleshell

Quote from: Bella on May 21, 2012, 05:22:30 PM
@Cockle: What happened? Nervous stomach or flu / food poisoning / etc? : \

@Nej: Looks better than anything I could concoct.

I ought to (re)read some of your writings, it's been so long. :<
Yucky stomach flu/period/stress.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Bella

@Nej: Yay. ^^

@Cockle: Ugh. That sucks. : ( I hope you feel better now!

Chocofreak13

@cockle: *hands some pepto bismol and mint tea* :[
@bells: i listened to the full version of that song and i teared up. god i miss the 40's.....
@nej: comment'd.
@pent: negi teaches the BASIC curriculum. :3

so guys, i was reading the movie reviews in yesterday's paper, and i learned 3 things:
1. if i want to see "What to Expect When You're Expecting", i will do so via netflix since it's not worth seeing in theaters. >>;
2. "Battleship" is as stupid as i expected. why couldn't they just do a classic war movie instead of mixing in stupid aliens? because they wanted to have more use for transformers, that's why.
3. i have even more reason to see "The Pirates! Band of Misfits" now that i know David Tennant is voicing one of the characters. >w<
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Cousin Joey, on learning that I have a boyfriendI thought she still thought boys were gross
Quoteshe still thought boys were gross
Quoteboys were gross

JUST HOW MANY PEOPLE IN MY FAMILY THINK I'M LESBIAN?!

Quote from: Dad, on me being grossed out by boys
Hahahaha, I thought you guys had turned her butch!

aslksjkdflgjdnasLlanfairpwllgwyngyll

Nichi

@Kari: I already expected Battleship to suck, when I heard it has aliens :\

@Bella: That sucks :\
With my family and my relationship status, I hope mom's family doesn't assume either (A) Kari's my girlfriend, or (B) I'm gay >_>;;;

Bella

In regards to the family being questioning of my orientation: it's not sad, it's fucking hilarious. Awkward, but funny. ^^;;