Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red-Machine

When it comes to 90s music:

Seal - Crazy

Haddaway - What is Love?

Two of my favourite tracks from that decade. :3
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Paul

The Offspring and Matchbox 20 are both quite nice. I've been loving MB20 for some years :D

In other news: I failed Maths. This means 3 weeks of hardcore studying :S Though, from what I"ve heard the teachers are pretty tame when it comes to oral exams, so it will hopefully be a little easier than the written one.

Nichi

@Paul: Damn ;_;

Hope everything goes well

Bella

@Paul: Sorry to hear about that. Math is a cruel subject sometimes! : (

To help you feel a little better ... here's a GIF of a turtle riding a turntable:  http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s320/BellasOS-tans/qfIvj.gif

Paul

Thanks for the ...condolences :D
@Bells: OH MY GOD... that gif had me falling off the chair laughing!!!

Cockleshell

Just finished with the legendary history final exam... I'm seeing crap because I havent slept in quite a while.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Bella

Quote from: Paul on May 17, 2012, 12:35:15 PM
Thanks for the ...condolences :D
@Bells: OH MY GOD... that gif had me falling off the chair laughing!!!

Just as planned~ ^^

Paul

May I please upload it to my Facebook? That's just too funny to pass up!

Bella

Quote from: Paul on May 17, 2012, 01:00:28 PM
May I please upload it to my Facebook? That's just too funny to pass up!

Go for it! (It's not something I made, anyway ... I found it on Imgur awhile back. ^^;)

Paul

Bella

You're welcome. ^^

So, the grandfolks, an aunt and uncle are visiting in June .... I'm gonna be surrounded by funny-taking Minnesooootans and Yoopers ...

Nichi

Um...when in June? I hope this doesn't put an end to one of the "go north and meet up with Bella" days during my trip ;_;

Bella

They're visiting from June 10 - June ?

I'll work something out with them though. (In fact, it might be good to have an excuse to hang out with you guys for a day while they're here ... since it can get pretty rough hanging out with them.)

Nichi

Hopefully you can work something out. After all, you don't want to miss out on seeing me, don't you? :3

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.