Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

Vampire shampoo?
Makes your hair sparkle...
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

Add my naturally fangly fangs and my badass longcoat and frilled shirt, and you easily understand why the image sticks...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

new bestseller: INTERVIEW WITH A NEJIN

@bella: when i hear the word "twilight" nowadays, i think of either "Twilight" by Electric Light Orchestra or Twilight Sparkle. or, if the mood is right, .Hack . :3

(i still want to make an AMV of that song featuring clips from both those series, and have an opening of me and others in V masks burning a pile of fake twilight books, with a disclaimer in the information section saying "No actual twilight books were harmed in the making of this video". >>; )
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

I'm a potato
*slow clap*

Chocofreak13

i'm sleepy and grumpy since i lost the damn auction. >:\
click to make it bigger

svx

@choco  I lost an auction on eBay once.  :<

Wait...
What is an auction?

What's eBay?

How did Nixie tubes get mixed up in this intricate web of made up words and fan fiction???

You guys are nuts sometiems.
Acorns and peanuts, but not chestnuts.

Those are sacred.

Paul

I'm grumpy too. Written exams are over and they went pretty fine..... save that for maths which I think I thoroughly botched. If that's the case I'm gonna have one oral exam more... in maths :S

Nichi

Damn :[

Hope retesting goes well, if it's needed.

Paul

I hope that it isn't needed. It's not that I studied too little, rather that the test was quite difficult (for me). With all the time and effort spent on tutoring I'm not really satisfied with the outcome...

Chocofreak13

@paul: ouch. sorry to hear that, oral presentations are something i hate with a passion, considering my social/verbal skills are limited when put on the spot. that said, we never had many in school (there's more than i can count now since i have to present my artwork all the damn time). plus i tested well, so i guess i was lucky. hope it works out for you. :\

@vodka-kun: lost the auction on this. considering the buy it now price on the same item was about $20, i'm upset about losing the discount. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Ok, what is an oral presentation? All I can think of is stuff I can't speak of in this area of the forum ^_^;;;

NejinOniwa

you take your mouth under a microscope, open it and then have the class examine it.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

what he said.
it's where you get up in front of the class and orate a presentation. like presenting a slideshow, for example.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: PentiumMMX on May 14, 2012, 07:17:30 PM
All I can think of is stuff I can't speak of in this area of the forum ^_^;;;