Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb87aoCYtj8
Best music for writing Viking feasts EVER?
Damn right.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NejinOniwa

HOLY FUCK I HAVE RANDOMLY STARTED TO SEE PHOTOS IN 3D WTF IS GOING OOOOOOOOOOOOOON
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

It's the science, man. You have so much raw science running through your veins that you now see photos in 3D -w-

Chocofreak13

did you eat the fungi?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, I still have this damn cough >_<;;

It's not as bad or as frequent, which makes me think it should be gone within the next few days, but it's still annoying having such a rough cough.

Bella

I'm going to Manchester today, so, I'll probably be gone for like 8 hours. :z

I have to try and find some fun things to do while I'm there, since SOMEbody just wants to tour flooring shops and see a Tim Burton movie!

Chocofreak13

if it's any consolation, i think i'm coming down with something. >>;

@bella: there's plenty to do in manchester! art museums, art stores, fabric shops, asian markets, and tons of other stuff. if you can get into downtown, there's a couple cool places, a record store, a nice park, and a comic shop. :3

elm street has a lot of nice things, too. there was a smoothie shop on it at one point, but i think it relocated to one of the far ends of it instead of towards the middle. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

Asian market where?

Chocofreak13

http://www.yelp.com/biz/saigon-asian-market-manchester

Saigon~

i don't think i've been to this chain before. tell me how it is if you go. :3
(the first review on yalp is promising. :3)
click to make it bigger

Bella

Thanks Kari, I did a bit of googling and turned up the same result. I'll let you know how it goes.

Nichi

There's a comic shop in Manchester? Will we find ourselves possibly in that general area when I come visit? :3

Chocofreak13

dude, there's a comic shop here. we need not go far for that. xD

(but yeah, we were thinking at least one day to go north, one to go south. and one to go to the beach. :3)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Kay. Sounds good to me :3

Chocofreak13

the north tour will likely include rounds to bella's area, so we can have OSC REUNION: MARK II. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I already expected to meet up with Bella when we went north, so everything sounds good to me :3

Take a pic of me with 2/3 of my harem xD