Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remilia

How did they know where she got sunburned?

Bella

How do they know if she even put her kid in the tanning booth?

Chocofreak13

@remillia: evidently it was visible, like on the arm or back or something.
@bella: hence the court case.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: That was Remilia, not Stew ^_^;;;

Chocofreak13

this is why i vote we should have distinct avatars. so stuff like this doesn't happen. >>;;
that said, fix'd.
click to make it bigger

Bella

I vote everyone should have whatever avatar they want ... it's nobody's fault if people here happen to have similar interests / avatars, even if we all had IDENTICAL avis we should be able to distinguish each other by username/signature/writing style.

Nichi

IMO it's an easy mistake to make. After all, during my first time here, I saw at least 3 different users with the same exact 2k-tan avatar as me ^_^;;

Although, of them, I was the one that posted most often :3

EDIT: For anyone here who has a Tumblr, I have one now. I'm currently following Bella, as well as the OS-tan one that Aurora just started :3

stewartsage

But, my avatar's in color and Remilla's is black & white?

NejinOniwa

Indeed. It was a lot worse when both you and bells had the Twilight avis...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on May 03, 2012, 12:37:22 PM
Indeed. It was a lot worse when both you and bells had the Twilight avis...

JUST AS PLANNED.

Paul

I'M STILL ALIVEEEEEE! (Just have lots of stress because of the impending exams -.-)

Nichi

Yay! Paul is still alive! ^_^

Chocofreak13

I'M NOT.

but don't worry, i've been a resident dead for awhile now. i just didn't tell you guys cause i thought it was bad enough that i didn't tell you i was a pack of 90's kids.

that said, CLASSES OVER. STRESS NOT. srsly, i didn't get the game done (mainly due to printer backup at the school, stupid idiots hogging the big printer with their stupid design project that has a colour scheme inspired by body fluids), so i want to finish all the art i need to by next thursday, in which i will be attending a special 3D bonus critique. the good news is, all but one of my clay projects are done, and the last one will be finished by then. plus, i have pictures of the others which i needed to get off the camera anyway, so there'll be pics later of my work! ^^
after that is final critiques, and idk what i'm gonna present...... ><;;;;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Hope you figure that out soon :[

So, while I was out, I found that there was a garage sale being held inside the building of an old computer store that closed down circa '07 or so. In hopes of maybe finding the copy of Microsoft Plus for Windows 98 I passed up, I decided to venture in, and while I did not find that, I did walk away with my wallet $40 lighter and with a ton of cool stuff >w<

I'll go over everything in detail later, but the biggest thing was 5 brand copies of Windows ME

Krizonar

There's a yard sale down from me, I've never been to a yard sale!