Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYinzer

She is cute as a button! C-One, would you mind introducing yourself on the Member Introduction Thread?

C-Chan

*coughs* *clears throat*  I'm afraid that's impossible.  -__-'

Contract restrictions and all, you know.  ^__^'

But feel free to say hello there if you want (you can post there now, btw, sorry for not letting you know earlier).  ^.^'

We're both uber busy, but I'm sure she can sneak in a quick hello if she sees you.  ^__^

NewYinzer

Alrighty, then! Sounds good! I hope to see C-One around!

MisterCat

Codi, I love the photograph of XP-tan at the refrigerator!  You, erm, she looks great!  This is one of the reasons I like XP-tan:  She can find food even when I can't.

;010

=^..^=

CaptBrenden

Thats because she ate your food your dolt!!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

MisterCat

That would account for the somewhat-bare state of affairs in my cupboard, CaptBrenden.  Maybe she won't appear on my desktop via Codi's desktop-mate program because she thinks I'll be mad at her.

;026

=^..^=

CaptBrenden

perhaps.  I need to get that program from her .....actually I need a 3.1sama one.. i used to have a program to make them but i cant do pixel art

C-Chan

*sneaks in quickly*

Speaking of 3.1-sama, Captain, your super-sized 3.1-sama avi is in the Artists Requests page.  Don't kill me for the missing rest of her -- I explained why in my post.  -___-'

*sneaks back to Annex to help C-One draw logos*

CaptBrenden

its a 3.1bust with arms!  anyhow, it spares you for a time.  proves you have worth other then bacon egg and cheese biscuts.

Ultimaninja

It is very rare that I EVER come on during the weekend remember this.

NewYinzer

Naive NewYinzer: Weekend, eh? That gives me an idea...
Crazy NewYinzer: Carerimus plures pectores!
Normal NewYinzer: Will both of you shut up! Patton's on AMC!

CaptBrenden

er shall make is a OS tans holiday, in commemeration of you coming in on the weekend.   and there was much rejoicing.

NewYinzer

Quoteer shall make is a OS tans holiday, in commemeration of you coming in on the weekend. and there was much rejoicing.

Instead of cake, they were forced to eat CaptBrenden's minstrels. And there was much rejoicing.
*cooks minstrels in stew with beef and rice*
Everything seems good here...
*dons Kun-Kun outfit*
...Now to discover the mystery of 70.23.125.236!

CaptBrenden

Yay!.

mmmm i wish there was led discussion of delicios cake around.. its making me crave cake

C-Chan

QuoteIt is very rare that I EVER come on during the weekend remember this.

*click*

Took a Polariod!  ^.^
(hey! remember those?  @v@)

Work on the Annex is still grueling.  I think I won't be able to do either my last chibis or start the 3.1/2.0 portrait just because of how much energy this project has D-R-A-I-N-E-D from me..... 0___0
Getting too old for this....  -___________-

*deflates*

Added,... I mean, had C-One-chan add all the Faction Logos in case you'd like to drop by and see.  -__________-'

http://ostan.blackdiam.net/viewtopic.php?p=6100#post_6099

Otherwise, that place is gonna be a real mess for a while..... X______x

*plops head on ground*

*swoons*