Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul

Yep it's odd... but apparently common practice in Europe :/

Bella

@Paul: Why are they doing this, anyway? : /

@Pent: Congrats on the year anniversary. ^^

My five year OSCversary was on the 16th, but I forgot all about it, Orz.

NejinOniwa

Like Twilight said: If you can't predict the future, you just have to MONITOR EVERYTHING
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

@Bella: My anniversary of when I joined was way back on December 5, but I felt that the anniversary of when I returned was more noteworthy

Coming up in a few weeks, 1 year anniversary of 2k-tan the Desktop's first boot ^_^

Chocofreak13

anniversaries? my OSCversary is in september. :3

@paul: sucks that it has to come to that, but at least it's solvable. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Nichi

@Stew: Cool :3
@Kari: Wut? I thought you joined in December, a few weeks after me...unless you lurked the site for several months prior to joining Disregard that; I thought I joined first ^_^;;

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

@Kari: I remember when you joined... I didn't really get to know you though, it was only a few days before I left for my 2008/09 hiatus.

@Stew: I also remember when you joined! It was not too long after i returned from my hiatus in October. I thought you were totally awesome and I was beyond flattered that you knew a lot about the characters I'd created, but at the same time I suspected you'd be one of those guys who are active here for a few weeks before disappearing forever. I'm so happy I was wrong. :3

Krizonar

I believe I joined in November.

Bella

@Kriz: That sounds about right to me. I was pretty excited when you joined, 'cause we'd talked on dA before and you'd impressed me with your knowledge of Apple computers and Mac OS-tans! ^^

Chocofreak13

@bella: oh, thanks. >>;
@kriz: you seem like an october/november person, if that makes sense. xD is your birthday also around that time, or am i wrong?
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

I joind in February 2009.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

wait, you joined after me? seriously? o__o;
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

I joined in June 2011, I think. Not sure. :/