Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on March 25, 2012, 11:10:38 AM
So, I don't think I mentioned this to anyone here yet, but tomorrow morning I have to drive three hours to Harpers Ferry to be sworn in as a federal Park Ranger.  They told me Friday.  At 2PM.

I audibly gasped when I read this. WHY DIDN'T YOU MENTION THIS WHEN WE TALKED? ;U;

Also, it's funny because not a week ago my dad and I were trying to figure out whether or not you were going to become a park ranger.

Chocofreak13

@stew: sorry about the short notice. but congrats on becoming what my great-grandfather was in canada. :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Thanks!  Its a proud day for me, I just wish it wasn't so governmenty.

Bella

I'M STILL FEELING SO PROUD OF YOU. ;v;

I'M GOING TO BRAG TO EVERYONE ABOUT MY PARK RANGER BOYFRIEND. ;W;

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

That is awesome, Red xD

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Annnnd now I don't have to go tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure my effective date remains today so.... not quite sure what that means.

Bella

Chocofreak13

oh jeez. :\

go see what i spent several hours creating in RVT. my brain hurts. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Nice list ^_^

So, it's Monday. Just need to make it to Friday so I can start buying more stuff needed for the trip...

Red-Machine

Random question.  How do you guys pronounce "hegemony"?

I ask because in Mass Effect 3, everyone says it differently to the way I do.  They say it "heh-geh-mon-ee" whereas I say it "hedge-monee".
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

I'd assume "hedge-monee", when I see it spelled out

Anyway, aside from minor irritations, something good did happen today: I was given a free bottle of Dr. Pepper >:3
It's now waiting in the fridge in my dad's office for tomorrow :3

NejinOniwa

I would pronounce it much like the ME3 guys apparently do. He-ge-mow-ny. Referring to a method of government as "hedge money" just sounds silly as hell.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on March 26, 2012, 07:11:17 PM
I would pronounce it much like the ME3 guys apparently do. He-ge-mow-ny. Referring to a method of government as "hedge money" just sounds silly as hell.

I do the same.

I'm scared for my dog Peekaboo right now, she seems to be sick. I'm gonna bring her to the vet tomorrow, pretty sure I know what's wrong with her and hopefully they'll be able to fix the problem.  : [