Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

NUUUUUU, MY HOPES AND DREAMS, SMASHED! ;O;

I'm totally going to make one of those licenses too. : p

@Paul: Congrats with finishing your exams, I hope you do well. ^^b

Red-Machine

Stew, do you know of a detailed map of Arkham?  Trying to make one of those licenses myself, but it's hard to make out street names on the maps I've found.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Paul

@Bells: sadly not yet the exams :/ just all the preliminary papers I'm gonna get questions out of... exams start in May. But thanks :D

Nichi

So, I have the paper in to let my work know I'm taking off for my trip. Here's hoping that, with almost 3 months heads up, it won't be a disaster when I return (Compared to having a week notice of me taking 2 days off work)

IanDanKilmaster

Great to see that you'll finally get to go on that EPIC TRIP, Penti!  I might be making one myself right about the same time, but it will be more of a homecoming (a visit/family reunion, so I'm not moving again or anything).  This is very good news; I thought your mother would come around eventually.

In completely unrelated news, I just discovered that the videos on Newgrounds have actually been getting really good again... as long as you're looking for them on youtube.  ^^;

The Choice of a New Generation.

Nichi

@Dan: Yep. Feels good, man
Also, hope you enjoy your trip ^_^

Bella

At this point it's looking doubtful I'll take any major trips this summer (on account of no passport/lodging costing a hell of a lot for one person) and the only feasible travel plans I could arrange involve the cooperation of three uncooperative people/groups (Stew, dad, my Marylander cousins), circumstance (if Stew stays at a place I could stay AND doesn't have a roommate, and my Marylander cousins are feeling welcoming enough to let me stay with them again), and SO MUCH SCHEMING/MANIPULATION that it would make Machiavelli blush. :Z

Nichi

Well, if you're unable to travel this summer, maybe Kari and I could come visit you sometime that week? :3

Chocofreak13

@dan: how do you know it's an "again" thing, then? for all you know these videos could have been on newgrounds for years, and were just uploaded to youtube recently. xD
@pent: things are falling into place nicely, mm? -w-
@paul: hope everything with the papers goes smoothly. :3 and the exams too, when they come around.
@bella: don't worry, eventually we'll get everyone from OSC to move here. even if we have to dig up their graves and relocate them here.
also, you'll visit me. there's your summer trip. -w-
@stew: sweet license man. -w-
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Hey, at least I don't need to be vague: I am in so much dirt brokeness that there's no chance in hell I will be making any trip across the pond.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

The demon overlord can rest; it's the year of the processor >:3

Chocofreak13

so you're a dragon now?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Hell yeah, I'm a Dragonite! >:3

Bella

@Kari: Yeah, I'm trying to plan some smaller excursions this summer. I'd like to go to Haru Matsuri at the end of April, and it would be pretty awesome if you and Pent could maybe visit Laconia/somewhere-in-the-Lakes Region one day since it'd be a lot more feasible for me to go 25 miles than 100 (or however far it is to your place). ^^;

In other news, today I got my Chribirthentinukkah gift from Stew. ^^