Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

Poor Captain....  ;__;

That does it, I WILL post the larger version tonight!  ^V^
On the artist's thread, of course....  -v-

*eyes "someone" suspiciously*  Ã,¬__Ã,¬

CaptBrenden

poor little piggy scared of someone more then a frying pan?

where did you find that BTW?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

...........Find?  '___'

You don't mean the 3.1-pic, I hope.......  '_________';

CaptBrenden

you drew that?  dosent seem like your style.. looks like the style of the originals.. good style match if thats the case.  I cant match styles, hence i could never work for disney, if i ever cared to work for prudes.

rdhdtwns

QuoteQuote from : C-Chan
*sigh* ....  -___-
Codi-san,... how cruel.... hidoi desu....  ;___;

*weeps*

Come to think of it, I wonder if she knows about it....?  
Don't really have the cloat to tell her......  Ã,¬__Ã,¬

*sigh*
*mopes*

Hah? Oh you mean the fact you made it? I didn't see the post inwhich you said you had, I just now found it scrolling back a few pages. (view new post option doesn't like to work for me, so therefore I miss some ~*~important comments~*~ like the one about the 3.1. wiki avatar you ~*~made~*~) :(

But, that being said, you should really draw a front-facing 3.1, not like the ones you've put in the galleries. Sis was thinking of cosplaying 3.1 and she really likes your version.

AND WTH HAPPY BELATED BDAY :P
So cute it\'s deadly!

CaptBrenden

3.1 cosplay *drool*

on another note... it just occured to me... wouldnt Mr Cats favorite tan be dos kitty?  makes sence to me.

C-Chan

YAY!!!! Arigatou, Codi-sama!  ^v^

It's my pleasure to declare to the world that OS-tan Collections isn't just sitting around and drooling at Niijura pics like in certain other boards....
*cough cough* Wak... *cough cough*
We're actively contributing to make the phenomenon stay strong, even if it means updating Wikipedia ourselves!!  ^v^

(though on a shameless note, I'm hoping this paves the way for a legitimate display of Amiga-tan....  Ã,¬vÃ,¬')

And Captain, when you see the larger version, my style will be more apparent.  (Shrinking pictures muddles it a bit, just like with the Windows 95 OSR 2.5 Wiki pic I made last week.)

Even so, style-matching is sorta my expertise.  Since I'm not really a true artist, I really have no choice but to mimic other work.  Probably an offshoot from my old collaging days....  -v-

For me, imitation is truly the best form of flattery I can offer.  ^v^

C-Chan added the following  2 minutes after last message :

Quoteon another note... it just occured to me... wouldnt Mr Cats favorite tan be dos kitty? makes sence to me.

From his avatars, it looks like he prefers other types of "cats"..... TvT

CaptBrenden

QuoteFrom his avatars, it looks like he prefers other types of "cats"..... TvT

Cchan you have a dirty mind.

MisterCat

Happy birthday anniversary!

CaptBrenden and C-Chan, I send you birthday greetings from Pemular VII and all outlying planetary bodies!  Please make a maximum effort to repeat this occasion ââ,¬â€ for many years yet to come!

;010

Now, speaking of heavenly bodies, in spite of her being routinely insulted I'm proud to publicly declare XP-tan to be my favorite human OS-tan.  Indeed, however, if one takes into account the totality of the Animal Kingdom then DOS Kitty would of course be my favorite!

;hi

=^..^=

CaptBrenden

Every day I beat my on consecutive record of days Ive stayed alive.  

Dispite you like for XPtan, that shameless hussy,  you accept Doskitty as your favorite, therefor you now forgiven.  dont let it happen again.

C-Chan

And then some.  Hehehe.... `v'

Thank you, MisterCat-san!  ^__^
That was kind of you.  ^.^

Now then, don't mean to post and run but my time's up.  Back to work and all.... -v-'

I'll see y'allz tonight!  ^__^

*trots off into horizon*

CaptBrenden

nooo! you cant go! who will I have witty banter with?

rdhdtwns

You can have witty banter with me >.>

How come you don't like XP, huh?

*sniffles*
So cute it\'s deadly!

CaptBrenden

Actually I do, she is really cute and such, it just she has to many fans for the wroung reasons.  Having large tracks of land shouldnt be the only thing that makes you a fan of a tan.  hey im a poet and didnt know it.

humm.. i dont think i would get the same effect if I threatened to cover you with cheese.

rdhdtwns

You wanna cover me in cheese? o.O Capt, I never knew  o_o

Having large tracks of land is the best thing I've ever heard. Recently I have been fond of XP-tan and 98SE. I really like Sonata-tan, and I wanna look into cosplaying as her too. :-o
So cute it\'s deadly!