Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

My dental routine involves (attempting to) brush after breakfast/before lunch sometime (though I tend to miss a couple days every week), and before bed I floss, brush and use mouthwash. My current dentist convinced me to switch to a high-end electric toothbrush (this one to be exact) instead of the manual or disposable electric ones I'd been using - it cost $100-something, but it was a great investment because my plaque levels plummeted when I started using it. I'd like to get my waterpik back into working order, though it probably has to be completely disassembled and cleaned... : /

Chocofreak13

how can you not use toothpaste ;^;

they were giving out free samples of toothpaste at my school before the semester started; it turned out to be the best toothpaste i've ever used. i'm on my second travel tube, and i'd like to get a full-size one. it foams up in your mouth, and it cleans it better than mouthwash ever did. :3
i need to learn to floss more. i even have one of those little flosser thingies with the disposable heads, but it's a really time consuming process. :\

i'm also rather cheap when it comes to my toothbrushes; i'll use the same one for months, even years until i get a new one. the one i have now came from the dentist, the one before i bought, and it had one of those tongue-scraper thingies on the back.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

In the way of toothbrushes, I replace them when I notice they aren't as effective. Usually, mom buys a 5-pack from a dollar store, so we have 1 for every person living in the house, with 2 extras. Works well

Bella

I can't use "regular" floss, I used to be able to but somewhere along the line I lost the dexterity/ability to fit part of my hand in my mouth, so now I use these things.

@Kari: What kind of toothpaste is it?

Chocofreak13

@bella: i have this for flossing, but i barely use it since it takes about 5+ minutes to do and usually i barely have time to brush in the morning. :\

also, it's colgate maxfoam. it really does foam up in your mouth, so if you try it expect to have a mouthful of bubbles within 30 seconds. :\

@pent: i bought a toothbrush from the dollar store to use as a hairbrush for my dolls. :3 idk where it went, though. :[

when i get a new toothbrush that isn't from my dentist, i usually just go to walmart and pick one out. i like the ones with the tongue scrubber thingies. xD

the 5-at-once idea is nice, but everyone in the house uses a different kind of toothbrush. :\ so not much help there. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Bella

Yes... dental hygiene... this thread would make Colgate proud.

I might give that foamy toothpaste a try, it sounds interesting, lol.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

That actually sounds like some good toothpaste. I'll have to try it sometime

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

I think I will sometime :3

In other news, I found $20 lying on the ground earlier. Felt good, man

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

The Kingdom has a new Heir to the Throne.

Crown princess Victoria and prince consort Daniel had a wee little princess born today. 2 Queens Regnant in a row for us, it seems!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Awesome, dude *thumbs up*

So, my socks arrived today; no issues at all :3