Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul

Your dad would hurt cats? :O
Not to be offensive but what's wrong with him?
Also two cats really aren't much more work than one, that's at least what I think

Chocofreak13

my dad is evil. plain and simple.

also, we had 2 cats for about 2 years. it really isn't that much more work.
click to make it bigger

Bella

@Paul: Ugh, whenever I see a leader talking in favor of ACTA/internet censorship in general it makes me lose pretty much all respect for them. ><

@Kari: I can get why a parent might be upset or annoyed if a new pet is introduced to a home, but possibly hurting the defenseless animal? That's crazy.

Chocofreak13

you've yet to meet my dad. let's hope you never do. ;v;

EDIT: so i think the cat likes finn and jake. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: To be honest, that's the one thing I'm not look forward to about my plans to visit this summer; the likelihood of meeting your dad >_<

In other news, today was...really slow. I spent a good part of my shift at work wondering aimlessly to find stuff to do, as well as hiding a few times to play more Disgaea (Go-go, PSP!)

Chocofreak13

@pent: he sometimes puts on a smile for new people, but don't be fooled! he's a jerk. >>;

also, portable devices are cool! sometimes, try being old school and go with the game boy colour! >:3

also, there's a small white cat sleeping on the end of my bed. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I won't be fooled. I've already heard of what he's really like, so...

Also, I've considered dusting off my GBC and taking it to work sometime :3

Chocofreak13

do eet. i took mine when i played migrant worker once. xD
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Fools please, all I ever play is my Gameboy Color.  Because that's all I have.

Nichi

I have an original Game Boy and a Sega Game Gear, floating around somewhere...

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

My handhelds consist of:

- Original Game Boy (Not sure where it went)
- Game Boy Pocket (Gift from my grandmother for Christmas '98. Pretty much dead from years of use)
- Game Boy Color (Gift from my mom for Christmas '01. Still have the original box in storage :3)
- Game Boy Advance SP (My sister passed it onto me once she got a DS)
- 3DS (Blue. Has the very same wrist strap from the blue original DS I used to have)
- PSP (3000 series model, black)
- Game Gear (Needs fuses replaced)

Chocofreak13

my grandpa bought me this odd sort of knockoff gameboy awhile back. it was 8-bit, monotone, and could only play the games it came with, but it was really nice of him. ^^ i wonder where it went; i miss it. :[
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Sounds neat :3

So, checking my e-mail this morning, I find a typical one from Amazon; showing things they think I'd like. Aside from the typical things (Doctor Who DVDs, assorted old versions of Windows, etc.), there was one thing listed that caught my attention: a fairly simple dress...made by a company named "Bella" O_O

I didn't know Bella made clothes xD

stewartsage

I would advise against buying Bells made garments....