Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Honorable mention: My mother is responsible for ALL national parks and reserves in the kingdom.

Awesome connection to have when going hiking in one!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

there's a swimable lake down the street and a hikeable trail up the street. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

We have the Dogwood Trails here. That's about it in terms of things like nature trails, although it's still quite nice :3

Bella

I'm surrounded by over 1200 square miles of wilderness and potential hiking territory.

NejinOniwa

Chocofreak13

what is?

so today we had a new cat visit our house! right now her situation is a tab desperate because if we don't take her in my thursday she's going to a trailer park where she'll likely not get spayed/receive adequate medical care and will be knocked up by a stray within her first year of being there. ghost loved it here and while fern freaked out it's the type of thing she'd eventally get used to. everything was going well.......till my dad got home. he FLIPPED when he saw the new cat, saying "we can barely afford the one we have now" (not the point) and "i pay for the one we have already" (which is a lie) and "you never consult me" (since when is that new or an issue, especially since he always says no without room for discussion), and "what if i bring someone home" (cause bringing home a person is totally the same thing as bringing home a cat [/sarcasm]), etc. etc.

my mum is at once both super sad and super pissed, planning on not even talking to the bastard for a couple days. we returned the cat earlier tonight, but she plans on bringing it back tomorrow morning. :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

stewartsage

My college is across the street from the headquarters for the Monongahela National Forest. Nickel to whoever pronounces it right.

I'm largely ignorant of cat affairs, but are two cats really that much more expensive then one?

Saw that when EQD put it up Nej.... as not a dedicated reader of the original Cross and Arrow I'm probably not going to take it on either.

NejinOniwa

Quotenot a dedicated QaR reader
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD

stewartsage

I SOLD MY SOUL TO KKAT, SOMBER, AND THE FALLOUT: EQUESTRIA EXTENDED UNIVERSE.

NejinOniwa

So what, you're a ghoul?

Well. Fancy that.

Nichi

@Kari: Wow...hope everything gets sorted out soon. Really, having one more cat is not that different; we went from 2 to 1 to 3 in the span of a month in '05, and we still spent about the same as we always did on litter and food for them.

On a lighter note, I had a nerdgasm when I read that there is going to be a Doctor Who and Star Trek crossover comic

My reaction:

Bella

@Bringing home a new cat: Agreeing with the others, two cats really doesn't seem like that much more work/money than one. Just slightly more food, litter and whatever extra vet bills she incurs.

Quote from: stewartsage on February 15, 2012, 05:46:12 AM
My college is across the street from the headquarters for the Monongahela National Forest. Nickel to whoever pronounces it right.

Mah-non-ga-hel-la, right?

I keep meaning to check out moar MLP fanfics...... but then I never do. On a related note, I spent 45 minutes browsing the Fallout Equestria wiki last night and ended up being horrified. Horror/bloodshed/war in the pony art and literature bothers me somewhat, probably because the canon universe is so happy and adorable. >W<;

Paul

Just stumbled across something ACTA-related coming from an Austrian MEP. So I thought: Let's see what he has to say, our MEPs can't be THAT bad... Apparently I was wrong. Bloody wrong. I'm absolutely pissed that a clown like this is representing our nation in the EU... but see for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EK525GNv4g

Chocofreak13

@everyone: thankyou for the positive response to my negative reaction about the cat. as it stands, she's now in the carrier in my room, pawing at the bars trying to get out. i feel so bad, but i'm worried that if i let her out my dad will hurt her. ;^;

click to make it bigger