Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Paul

erm... what?

I'm gonna try to translate this the way it sounds to me (probably totally wrong xD)

Remilia: Dance with us, clap your hands.
Nej: My wife!

NejinOniwa

Oh, paul. No, it means "Oh, what the hell." You so silly ^^

Paul

Chocofreak13

fern so silly. she's sniffing my computers and climbing on them right now. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

PARTY ROCK!

Yeah.

WAOH!

Let's go.

Nichi

@Paul: I got a laugh from that translation. I needed that xD

@Kari: Sylvester does that from time to time :3

Chocofreak13

@nej: party rock is in the house tonight?
@paul: so we're crossing nej x remillia now? :0
@pent: i think she knocked something over. ^^;

so pawn stars had some NASA seeds on that were on the Challenger, which reminded me of Christa McAuliffe, who was from Derry, NH, which is one town over from here. when i mentioned this to pent, we started talking about how famous or not famous our towns are, to which he reminded me that Tony Rombola, lead guitarist from Godsmack, is from around here. which reminded me of my Uncle Jack, who according to my mum taught (or at least helped teach, wiki says he's self taught) Rombola how to play.

thanks for reminding me of my Uncle Jack. :3 i didn't know him, but i really wish i could have. it's sad how daily life can gloss over the memories of those departed; not that i have any memories of my Uncle, sadly, since i was about to be 1 when he died. :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

NO TIME FOR SHIPPING, TOO BUSY PUBLISHING STORIES TO EQUESTRIA DAILY

stewartsage

Don't forget Alan Shepard was from NH.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

The only claim to fame my hometown has, aside from being where the biggest and most recognizable pieces of the shuttle Columbia landed (Speaking of, I did see the nose of the ship in person), is some football player everybody is obsessed over.

I forgot his name, or even what team he plays for, but everybody is obsessed over him

stewartsage

I was born and raised in the breadbasket of the Confederacy.  You can't go more then a few miles without crossing some name out of a history book.  There's also the famed Shenandoah National Park's boundary about two miles from my backyard.

Chocofreak13

cool. :0

i wish i lived near a national park. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

I live in a National Forest...