Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

Longhorn was Vistas original name.  A tan was created for her before they got past the working name and then had to be compleatly redesigned when the name changed.  

I think I said it before.  3.1sama, GIMMEH!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Ultimaninja

http://rapidshare.de/files/33153036/os_all.rar

hopefully it will work...

btw, this is how I usually send download stuff, so if there is a different way for this forum i'll change it to match the requirements...

but yeah all the OS-avatar's I have like mine both animated and non-animated...

MisterCat

I'm sorry, Ultimaninja, but all I can get via that link is a page-after-page maze of requests for money.  Clicking "Download" only leads to yet another page, with no download ever forthcoming.

Hopefully there's a different methodology you can use, but I'm unaware of what that might be.  Thanks, all the same, for your willingness to share your collection!

:smoke:

=^..^=

SleepyD

Did you click "Free" then type the code thingy in the text box next to download?

btw, jeff likes. ^^

(although jeff likes to make his own stuff, he may find a use for them... somewhere. ^^; )

C-Chan

Sorry to intervene, but was just wondering if it was the Captain's birthday yet?  'v'

If not, well,... I'll guess I'll give it anyway since I still need to make time to move tomorrow.  -v-'

Now Captain, I know she's still fully-clothed, but at least she has her ribbons and at least it's some sort of 3.1-sama-related present:  -v-

It's a Wiki avatar,.. struck me that there wasn't one for 3.1-sama yet, so I took it upon myself to make one.  That way, the goddess shall forever be immortalized on Wiki.  ^__^

If you like, we'll just get NewYinzer to upload it to the article.  ^.^

MisterCat

Indeed I did, SleepyD!  However, I'll go try it again...just in case I didn't ââ,¬â€ or something.

;012

=^..^=

MisterCat added the following  6 minutes after last message :

Ta da!  This time, it worked!  Thanks, Ultimaninja and SleepyD.

;019

The first time I tried it, earlier today, the code box had just the letter "j" in it ââ,¬â€ which I thought was strange.  Maybe I'm subject to bouts of color blindness?  (Or maybe I'm a bot.)

;026

=^..^=

C-Chan

Woohoo!  You're the best Captain!  ^V^

Granted it was meant for Wiki, still it does look good on ya!  ^_~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!   ^V^

CaptBrenden

w00t.  and yes it is now my be day. for anyone that cares I am 24.

C-Chan

Fufufu,... a young'un, but otherwise a wise man at heart.  ^.^

rdhdtwns

Yay!!!! Happy Birthday Capt!! :D Live it up~~

Oh man, your new icon of 3.1.. so cute *__* does anyone have the full image of this? :-o
So cute it\'s deadly!

CaptBrenden

thats right! 3.1sama it cute and she dosent need revealing outfits or huge tracks of land for it either!  

come to think of it i do need to do something before tonight

C-Chan

Quotethats right! 3.1sama it cute and she dosent need revealing outfits or huge tracks of land for it either!

come to think of it i do need to do something before tonight

Damn right she is cute!  ^v^
Speaking of which, I know it may sound hard to believe, but I'm actually being dragged to a........... *coughs*  "club"....... tonight as well for the very same reason....  Ã,¬vÃ,¬'
It's just that this would be my 3rd year running,... kind of a tradition among my coworkers.  -v-'
Just thought I'd point out the odd coincidence.  ^^;

QuoteYay!!!! Happy Birthday Capt!!  Live it up~~

Oh man, your new icon of 3.1.. so cute *__* does anyone have the full image of this? :-o

*sigh* ....  -___-
Codi-san,... how cruel.... hidoi desu....  ;___;

*weeps*

Come to think of it, I wonder if she knows about it....?  
Don't really have the cloat to tell her......  Ã,¬__Ã,¬

*sigh*
*mopes*

CaptBrenden

wiat... its your birthday too? and your gonna go stare at dirty stippers too?  sweet, what a small world? :P

Doskitty is the frosting on the cutecake.  I think its time i scan and upload my Longdoskitty picture.  for all you 4chan lurkers its funny :P

C-Chan

Yay!!! LongDOSKitty finally!!!!!!!  ^V^
[rabid] MUST - SEE - LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG - DOSKITTY!!!  *v*

Nope, it was Wednesday.  Pretty lousy day too, but all the belated b-day presents and good luck have been trickling down since then.  -v-

CaptBrenden

your lucky, that avatar will most likely be my only present.  I hate birthdays -_-  oh and maybe a lap dance from a dirty stipper