Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanami Madobe Fan and 27 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nichi

Sounds good :3

I'm likely going to order some socks or something soon, so the box will still have some use if no problem arise

IanDanKilmaster

Yesterday gave me another good reason to love where I work.  My boss' assistant sent me some catnip by way of a co-worker x3.  I went ahead and made the cats a toy with it, though only the little one seems to be that into it.  The older cat will smell and rub on it sometimes, maybe swat it one time, but the 6 month old will play with it awhile and pass out.  Needless to say, this has made premature bed disturbance no longer an issue (for now, at least).

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

@pentium: sounds good. ^^
@idk: catnip is a different experience for all cats. for instance, olive never played with, rubbed, or ate catnip; i guess she didn't like it (ironic being that she was my cat, and she couldn't stand kitty pot while i couldn't stand human pot). fern on the other hand loves the stuff, and her antics while around catnip are both adorable and unpredictable. if your cat is giving you nighttime problems (too much energy, for instance), catnip might be a great solution, because while it can rile some cats up, it mellows others out. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I don't think my cat has ever experienced catnip. Sometimes, I wonder what he'd be like if I did give him some :3

So far, with the skirt that came in yesterday, the only improvement I can find to make to it is possibly adding a hem of some kind, because it makes me think it's going to fray without anything there

stewartsage

So I bought something from the iTunes Store for the first time yesterday.  It was quite the experience.

Also: It's fifty degrees here.  It snowed three days ago.

NejinOniwa

At dinner table:
QuoteMom: Frida, don't borrow my down jacket tomorrow, ok?
F (my lil' sis): Sure, why?
Mom: Because I'm going to Östersund with the train tomorrow, and it's -27C(-17F) there.
Me: Lol temps.
So, yeah...
Sweden's cold. ^^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on February 01, 2012, 10:07:41 AM
So I bought something from the iTunes Store for the first time yesterday.  It was quite the experience.

Also: It's fifty degrees here.  It snowed three days ago.

What did you buy?

For me, any consideration of dl'ing music legally died with this whole SOPA/PIPA/ACTA/FUCKTHEINTERNETWEARETHEPOLICE cybermelee. The exception being buying music directly from the artist or independent record labels... ~.~

NejinOniwa

The internet police sure do loooove their acronyms...

http://ostan-collections.net/forum/index.php/topic,998.msg118158.html#new
Also, plz take a few seconds to read through this and give your thoughts on it. I'm embarking on one journey I've left standing way too long here, so...critics plz.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

lol, acronyms. the fun part is coming up with alternate meanings. Poorly Intergrated People Agency? -w-

@itunes: the only thing i could picture paying for are apps and itunes-exclusive movies.

@nej: i like it, though it's not clear on what kind of story it will be. i suppose that could be a hook for you. xD
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I got a bunch of tracks from a guy who wrote/sang songs about the USAF in the Cold War.  The other two were Scott Miller tracks I liked a lot.

I had a gift card, so, yeah.

Bella

Chocofreak13

yeah, gift cards mean you don't have much choice. in that case i'd buy a bunch of movies or tv episodes.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

$10.  I'd been wanting these songs and couldn't find them anywhere else, so I took my opportunity.

Nichi

Gift cards can be nice, depending on the place; one for Amazon is awesome, for instance, since they have nearly anything you could want :3

Chocofreak13

if i'm FORCED to buy music (and i mean exhausted all options, not even on youtube, or elsewhere where i could just hold the mic up to the speaker for a direct pirate), amazon is my preferred, since they give you an .mp3 rather than a dumb protected .aac that you need to authenticate every time you want to use it and can only use it on 5 computers. while i can respect the need for protection, i've switched computers a lot in the past couple years, as well as switching methods (even having to reinstall itunes a few times). .aac is no use to me. >>;
click to make it bigger